LSE EOD data feed

luckyhaa

Hi,

Any one help me to find out LSE EOD data feed providers ? cheap and reliable data feed for my Quantshare charting software?I checked esignal ,That is little bit expensive and IQfeed is now not providing LSE stocks...I would appreciate if you provide the cost also.

Liquid validity, I tried both...Quantshare have downloaders..But data quality is poor.Thats why I am looking for any cheap paid service..Any paid service worth looking?

Liquid validity, I tried both...Quantshare have downloaders..But data quality is poor.Thats why I am looking for any cheap paid service..Any paid service worth looking?

Kinetick EOD is free:
http://www.kinetick.com/end-of-day.
You would need to use Ninja trader free version, and then export the kinetick data from ninja.
Bit longwinded setup wise, but once its done, easy thereafter.

Data quality is poor with what?
Quantshare downloader or google/yahoo data?
I don't use EOD so I wouldn't know.

I see what you mean now, just checked google, downloaded
2000-2013 LLOY data, few days missing values.

Try the kinetick / ninja combination I suggested earlier.

thanks trading spaces and Liquid validity...looks like eoddata.com is more suitable for me (still it expensive becasue i am trading with low capital)...If anything more interesting please post it..Now most of the providers not giving LSE datafeed free of cost.

MLDownloader

Use MLDownloader.
This shareware uses EOD Data of Yahoo Finance.
Bye,
Gerrit

Hi,

Any one help me to find out LSE EOD data feed providers ? cheap and reliable data feed for my Quantshare charting software?I checked esignal ,That is little bit expensive and IQfeed is now not providing LSE stocks...I would appreciate if you provide the cost also.