Lower oil prices soon by my cycle analysis

4xis2ez

347 53
Oil price will likely drop starting in a few days till about May 12.
oil forum.jpg

Last edited:

sunset1

254 6
I see it has already kicked off I will try and get another entry point.
In your opinion where would you say is the most likely level ?

sunset1

254 6
in my opinion we have a high to lower high square out from 63.37 to 63.31 in 36 bars for a sell move and the square root readings are good on a 1 hour chart so it looks good from here at this moment in time

sunset1

254 6
good time and price readings an hour ago at15.05 on a 5 minute chart with a high of 63.21 we will wait and see the outcome!

sunset1

254 6
well its back to the drawing board for me after my last 2 attempts it is obvious that I am doing something wrong.
I will try again another time as I think I know where I am going wrong.

4xis2ez

347 53
Do not try to short until May 5/6. I don't know about price levels to look at.
forum oil1.jpg

Last edited:

hatemypips

456 31
in my opinion we have a high to lower high square out from 63.37 to 63.31 in 36 bars for a sell move and the square root readings are good on a 1 hour chart so it looks good from here at this moment in time
Sounds a bit complicated but I hope you manage this mess and trade in profit. I tend to use naked eye and concentrate exclusively on price action to eliminate redundant signals like ones that came from indicators.

Reactions: 4xis2ez

4xis2ez

347 53
Sounds a bit complicated but I hope you manage this mess and trade in profit. I tend to use naked eye and concentrate exclusively on price action to eliminate redundant signals like ones that came from indicators.
You're right. I use daily and weekly charts, sometimes 4 hour. Intraday trading brings much risk. This is why 90% lose.

Oil dropping big now. I guess my next comment will be shoulda, woulda, coulda, but if I had an account to trade options, I would have bought put options after the first big down move day to hold for several weeks.
forum oil.jpg

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock