oil is unpredictabale !!

woodstockvilla

Oil continued to fall yesterday on a very volatile commodity trading day. Dollars rise and fairly less demand for oil in the market have taken oil prices lower than $100 a barrel.

Oil is quite fluctuating and its unpredictable these days. Yesterday, I was on gnu-trade trading on oil. I had a basic bet on oil saying that in next 10 minutes that oil would go down.......... hmmmm I think just to make me loose, the oil was up for those ten minutes. I lost the trade and later till the end of the day...the oil was down.

If oil is intelligent so am. After losing that bet, I had basic bet again for three times saying in another five minutes that Oil would go down...and all the three times I won.

It was interesting and exciting yesterday.

Oil continued to fall yesterday on a very volatile commodity trading day. Dollars rise and fairly less demand for oil in the market have taken oil prices lower than $100 a barrel.

Oil is quite fluctuating and its unpredictable these days. Yesterday, I was on gnu-trade trading on oil. I had a basic bet on oil saying that in next 10 minutes that oil would go down.......... hmmmm I think just to make me loose, the oil was up for those ten minutes. I lost the trade and later till the end of the day...the oil was down.

If oil is intelligent so am. After losing that bet, I had basic bet again for three times saying in another five minutes that Oil would go down...and all the three times I won.

It was interesting and exciting yesterday.

Unpredictable? Bugger! Better not trade it then! Better stick to the investments that you can predict with perfect certainty.......

Reactions: BSD
yea !! just came to same conclusion that I should not trade oil for few days.

So I would like to concentrate on other things now...

thanks anyways..

Woodstockvilla,

Just before I jump to my own conclusions here, answer this if you will.

Why do you keep promoting gnutrade????

I ask this due to most of your posts giving reference to them, and even having links (removed by mods) on your posts as well.

Dont feed me none of the usual crap about, 'oh I like them and feel I'm just recommending them'. It wont wash. You've said who you use, bully for you, stop harping on about it. As for oil being unpredictable at present, well heres a prediction for you. I think it will hit 90$ in the next few weeks, not sure if it will happen but hey, thats what the markets all about.

As for gnutrade, they're sh1t, thats my personal opinion by the way.

you bet that oil would go down in the next 10 minutes ? man, i don't know about you, but i wouldn't trade oil on such a short time frame, especially nowadays. that is just crazy

usually even I dont trade for such a short period....but it was fluctuating so much ...So just for ten minutes I had a bet...but it was worth

Woodstockvilla,

Just before I jump to my own conclusions here, answer this if you will.

Why do you keep promoting gnutrade????

I ask this due to most of your posts giving reference to them, and even having links (removed by mods) on your posts as well.

Dont feed me none of the usual crap about, 'oh I like them and feel I'm just recommending them'. It wont wash. You've said who you use, bully for you, stop harping on about it. As for oil being unpredictable at present, well heres a prediction for you. I think it will hit 90$ in the next few weeks, not sure if it will happen but hey, thats what the markets all about.

As for gnutrade, they're sh1t, thats my personal opinion by the way.

hello....I dont put links anywhere..and whats wrong if we tell good things that we came across to others. I will share everything which is useful to others..if you dont find it useful, please ignore but dont try to respond.

This is not your forum alone...this is for everybody to share their experiences & interests.

I found gnutrade to be good and useful for newbies now whst wrong I did by making word of mouth about it.....

oil?...unpredictable??.....Dont tell spanish89 that!

Lucky little swine should have made a fortune this morning! lol

oil?...unpredictable??.....Dont tell spanish89 that!

Lucky little swine should have made a fortune this morning! lol

hi...when I made this post oil (12 Sept I made the post) was quite unpredictable ..

yes today....oil started off on a high note.