Oil find

You have to be very brave to short this market on the back of that.

Definitely. I was thinking from the longer term supply perspective.

Never forget that back in the 70s, many knowledgeable (?) people reckoned we would have run out of oil by 2000.

Definitely. I was thinking from the longer term supply perspective.
I don't believe in giving or receiving stock tips, so guess what's coming next. :cheesy:
You could buy WSM (Wellstream Holdings Plc) - they provide state of the art pipelines to ship the stuff and they are very much 'in bed' with the Brazilians. Lucky them, I say.
Tim.

You have to be very brave to short this market on the back of that.

I've been battered 3 times recently trying to short this market for the long term. My idea is has been fundamental rather than technical.

Think I will stay in sidelines mode for the time being. :(

Never forget that back in the 70s, many knowledgeable (?) people reckoned we would have run out of oil by 2000.
We would have, if those trends continued. Of course, we'd also have jeans with leg holes that measure 10 feet around, hair that reached to the floor, and suits with collars that stretch out wider than our arms...

jj

We would have, if those trends continued. Of course, we'd also have jeans with leg holes that measure 10 feet around, hair that reached to the floor, and suits with collars that stretch out wider than our arms...

jj

Whad'ya mean? - i used to have outfits like that :LOL: