Lord Anton Kreil

Not sure what the point of ITPM posting these kind of silly videos is but here's the reason why:

For those that have several thousand to splash on a mentoring holiday with gourmet meals etc... its a bit of marketing. ITPM prefer to target the more affluent of wannabes :)

For those that have several thousand to splash on a mentoring holiday with gourmet meals etc... its a bit of marketing. ITPM prefer to target the more affluent of wannabes :)

Bloody expensive meals because I haven't ever seen any statistics on success rate after completion of Anton's courses.

Was anyone else at the 'Brexit' seminar last night? I though it was quite good-but even more so because he has started to talk about options instead of the muppetry of other trading tools. No bias here,obviously!

I have got to admit the case of Anton is a bizzarre one. If I recall correctly he has golman sachs, lehman and jp morgan on his CV. It really is strange to pitch to newbies in this way. What I have learnt from some of my aquaintances who are instituional traders is that the information and tools they have at their disposal give them a considerable edge that cannot be used outside of the bank. Lets say they trade a commodity spread and have access to specific relevant flow order info, zero transaction costs you can see how they have a big edge. Also a risk manager who will remove emotion when you are unable to. I guess remove these tools and a former bank trader may struggle on the outside dunno its just bizarre like I said.

It's well known that the majority of bankers and fund managers after leaving their jobs can't trade to save their life.
As you say it's the advantages of being in a bank and having the bank's tools at their disposal that gives them the edge.

Was anyone else at the 'Brexit' seminar last night? I though it was quite good-but even more so because he has started to talk about options instead of the muppetry of other trading tools. No bias here,obviously!

He has an options course. It's just another set of interested traders he can hook. The obvious advantage is leverage and fixed risk (assuming you buy).

I use options strategies that allow me to take advantage of time decay whilst being both short and long FTSE

Hi, guys I've been digging around and found a few videos, on antons PTM course on youtube. Its very informative, but I still would not spend $3,000 on it. It's not the full series, its just several videos. You guys should check it out, if your seriously looking to buy his course.

Most likely reason Anton Kreil is so aggressive in training traders.

q8d4kad.jpg

Most likely reason Anton Kreil is so aggressive in training traders.

q8d4kad.jpg
Every successful trader had a mentor- it's just how it works. I still struggle after 20 years as I have never been mentored. Pay up and get an education, or save your money and buy a Papa Johns franchise!

Sure, one needs to get an education. But is it necessary to pay up thousands for a 3 day course when cheaper books and internet forums are available? Besides, how do you know whether the trainer is good? Doesn't mean you pay thousands mean you get good trainers? If they're so good, why don't they make money trading instead of training?

Every successful trader had a mentor- it's just how it works. I still struggle after 20 years as I have never been mentored. Pay up and get an education, or save your money and buy a Papa Johns franchise!

Sure, one needs to get an education. But is it necessary to pay up thousands for a 3 day course when cheaper books and internet forums are available? Besides, how do you know whether the trainer is good? Doesn't mean you pay thousands mean you get good trainers? If they're so good, why don't they make money trading instead of training?
I do not know how one can quantify this but so many ex trading firm traders went to hell when they tried to trade on their own. Anton is at least for real- Greg Secker nice chap though he is was never a trader. Amplify do real trading courses-and I of course mentor people for free but they need to trade UK options and have at least £70k to open a proper account. Forex is just a random wiggly line so it's anyone's guess- Walter Vanelli seems to do ok, I guess some people make money out of forex leaving the other 98% to flounder.

I do not know how one can quantify this but so many ex trading firm traders went to hell when they tried to trade on their own. Anton is at least for real- Greg Secker nice chap though he is was never a trader. Amplify do real trading courses-and I of course mentor people for free but they need to trade UK options and have at least £70k to open a proper account. Forex is just a random wiggly line so it's anyone's guess- Walter Vanelli seems to do ok, I guess some people make money out of forex leaving the other 98% to flounder.

Most people fail at forex because they focus on charts while ignoring the primary drivers of price. They get stuck in a world of smoke and mirror technical analysis. Very few are able to derive profit consistently using only technical analysis. You only have to look at the stats to see the evidence. The stats would be vastly different if people ignored the technicals and focused on the drivers

Most people fail at forex because they focus on charts while ignoring the primary drivers of price. They get stuck in a world of smoke and mirror technical analysis. Very few are able to derive profit consistently using only technical analysis. You only have to look at the stats to see the evidence. The stats would be vastly different if people ignored the technicals and focused on the drivers
Can you explain what the drivers are-do you mean news flow?

Can you explain what the drivers are-do you mean news flow?

Primary trends are driven by central bank policy. Ebb and flow is driven by sentiment which itself is driven by news (mostly economic but also political).

Hi Guys !🥰
I created and reworked all the G10 Endo and Exo Analysis using the PFTM Strategy of Anton Kreil !
Developing it further and adding many new features to enhance the strategy to the maximum and facilitate and make the strategy accessible even to beginners with spreadsheets made by automatic statistical analysis.
Check my thread and if you have doubts feel free to ask and i will help 🤓
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/m...is-using-anton-kreils-pftm-method-3-0.239098/

Last edited:
Whilst I am not a fan of Mr Kreil, the guy in this video hasn’t even bothered to find out how to pronounce his surname correctly. As for saying there is no evidence of his credentials, well the BBC series “Million Dollar Traders” counters much of what this guy is claiming.