Lord Anton Kreil

No, it becomes impossible. This is the reason you are unable to come up with a trade, unable to come up with a good idea. Essentially, you can't trade.

You should go back to canslim. It's a fully structured system. If I traded stocks, I would use it. But as I already explained, markets for stocks are small and easily manipulated. So I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I am sure your intelligent wife can see as well as I can that what you are doing is basically a dead end. If I were you, I'd start searching for an alternative way of being useful. She may not be able to carry you indefinitely.

:cheesy: Your troll skills are impeccable. But in spite of that, you will not get any ideas from me. Keep holding whatever FX pair you are holding. It will come in someday.

Anton does not trade , because he makes money from his scheme , £1500 here and there is his income.Does he suffer any trading psychology issues?

By your definition of trade, you are quite right. No Institute trader would consider trading the way the average retailer would.

:cheesy: Your troll skills are impeccable. But in spite of that, you will not get any ideas from me. Keep holding whatever FX pair you are holding. It will come in someday.

I already have all your ideas. There's nothing more to be had.

My FX positions won't come in at some day, they come in everyday at 10pm sharp.

I already have all your ideas. There's nothing more to be had.

My FX positions won't come in at some day, they come in everyday at 10pm sharp.

Sure they do Joe, sure they do. If you had any ideas you would not be trolling the forums begging for ideas to piggy back of off.

Sure they do Joe, sure they do. If you had any ideas you would not trolling the forums begging for ideas to piggy back of off.

Because I have ideas is precisely that I have time to play with trainees on forums. The requests for ideas are tests. You failed them, you are unable to come up with a single idea. Anton didn't do his job well.

By your definition of trade, you are quite right. No Institute trader would consider trading the way the average retailer would.

He can teach like all the blind , he does not have to teach institute way ,but new trader has to be stuck in front of a screen 24 hours a day , waiting for a trend breakout which may not materialize for weeks , so frustrated new trader will try to time the market and fail , his trend breakouts on forex will lose money as they also fail , then he will do psychological wiring trades and lose more money , then do revenge trades and lose even more , they try the big candle strategy and it also fails
so they lose even more ,on top of that they lose £1500.

Now ,at the institute, say traders have fundamental research nailed, your trade is on . How do they teach you to stop any fundamental trade idea ?

Whether it's right or wrong , as being marked in the market over these 20-120 daily bars ahead ?

Now ,at the institute, say traders have fundamental research nailed, your trade is on . How do they teach you to stop any fundamental trade idea ?

Whether it's right or wrong , as being marked in the market over these 20-120 daily bars ahead ?

There is a gatekeeping process to prevent the trader from doing something they should not be doing. So, everything has to line up.

There is a gatekeeping process to prevent the trader from doing something they should not be doing. So, everything has to line up.

Yes, but when the trader is autonomous in decision and execution proficiency, what exit principles are used (or taught ) when stopping a fundamentally driven trade idea ?

I'm trying to understand if they use charts on the way in, during and when getting out of a position .

Because I have ideas is precisely that I have time to play with trainees on forums. The requests for ideas are tests. You failed them, you are unable to come up with a single idea. Anton didn't do his job well.

Well this decision of mine to not enable you did not come from Anton, it came from a book.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast
ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them
under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Yes, but when the trader is autonomous in decision and execution proficiency, what exit principles are used (or taught ) when stopping a fundamentally driven trade idea ?

I'm trying to understand if they use charts on the way in, during and when getting out of a position .

They use charts on the way in. On the way out they use a profit ratio.

I will piggyback yes only on winning trades. Do you have a winning trade ?

I will make money with them ? What else can I do with them ?

Would just short consumer (especially sub prime auto loans) and buy miners be a great idea .. keep a eye on brazil china and australia tho .

piggyback if you like

Would just short consumer (especially sub prime auto loans) and buy miners be a great idea .. keep a eye on brazil china and australia tho .

piggyback if you like

Is it a winning trade ? I didn't say I will piggyback on any old idea. I take only the best.

I will piggyback yes only on winning trades. Do you have a winning trade ?

I will make money with them ? What else can I do with them ?

Is it a winning trade ? I didn't say I will piggyback on any old idea. I take only the best.

check it out-- its amongst the best of ideas currently, hope it turns out to be THEE best . if dollar strengthens from here maybe it is not such a good idea but more weak $ yea its all good .

check it out-- its amongst the best of ideas currently, hope it turns out to be THEE best . if dollar strengthens from here maybe it is not such a good idea but more weak $ yea its all good .

$ is due for strengthening. Perhaps you are early.

So what instruments do you recommend ?

just the usual obvious however if you want to get a little complex look at the Dec 2018 eurodollar 98.75/99.25 call spread

just the usual obvious however if you want to get a little complex look at the Dec 2018 eurodollar 98.75/99.25 call spread

I don't use options. But I trade retail eur/usd. What will happen to it ? Up or down ? I have some tentative shorts in that already.

up overtime ..rr is good on this

I tend to look at the immediate term. It looks to be heading down despite it's rising. So I can't copy trade you this time. This doesn't mean I am right. But I always follow my gut first and foremost - it's always in front of me after all :).

If your info tells you to buy, then by all means go for it. You may well be right.

The future is never known 100%. So we each have equal chance of getting a winner.

While I'm all for a guy who tells it like it is (this is on your description of the chap only as I've not availed meself of any of the links yet) I somehow doubt Mr. Kreil or any other well meaning individual with appropriate experience in this specific area could tech anyone to trade like a hedgie. They could show them how a hedgie trades, but without the significant advantages, finances, mindset, network and specific intent a hedgie has, they're not really going to be in the same ballpark.

Without intending any disrespect to any traders doing whatever they're doing or hoping to do, very few are going to be taking a view for example on the Korean market as a whole and will take the time to travel out there, more than a few times to check the pulse on the ground, or have the contacts or be able to develop the contacts necessary to develop a conviction in a manner sufficient to express their trading idea in a timeframe appropriate to the asset class (in this case, the entire market) in question. Don't take this as me being snotty, nothing could be further from the reality, but I don't see how anyone could take a £1 a punt fx retail boyo and teach them to take a multi-year market-wide view expressed through a combination of long dated sovvies and dry bulk rate forwards.

This was a very good post.