Lord Anton Kreil

If I bought one contract of the ES I would be in the market constantly and in profit. Troll much?

I don't do ES. I like forex and commodities because they are big markets. I buy and hold positions until win. In the mean time I collect yields.

Why must you be in profit ? Trades are more often than not out of profit.

Some of that sounds like institute propaganda. Every single trading educator on earth tells people not to do those things, so I wouldn't be so quick to think they inexplicably do them anyway.
And yet, oddly enough retailers keep doing these things. They just cannot help it so it would seem. How many threads are martingale threads on this site? Especially in fx.

So you have shaky hands at the moment of pressing the buy button ?

Odd that, I never experienced that. I just, like, pressed the button and move on to look for the next opportunity. No thinking in the entire process at all.

It is all theory for BEGINNER JOES , but in real-time it is like below , but most that can't do , hide the emotions part from their blind.

Attachments

• emotions2.jpg
    emotions2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 201
It is all theory for BEGINNER JOES , but in real-time it is like below , but most that can't do , hide the emotions part from their blind.

Emotions are a consequence of size. You are doing the wrong size. Odd that I already mentioned same in a prior post.

My suggestion to you is to cut the size in half. If the hands still shake, cut in half again. Before long, you will have a pair of steady hands.

Emotions are a consequence of size. You are doing the wrong size. Odd that I already mentioned same in a prior post.

My suggestion to you is to cut the size in half. If the hands still shake, cut in half again. Before long, you will have a pair of steady hands.

This is not psychology section , if you open a thread in psychology section , I will entertain you.

I don't do ES. I like forex and commodities because they are big markets. I buy and hold positions until win. In the mean time I collect yields.

Why must you be in profit ? Trades are more often than not out of profit.

You were saying that you were the market and getting paid all the time every day. Right now a chimpanzee can make that statement as we are in a raging bull market. That was my point. But now I see that you are one of those forex punters who buy and wait and wait. It will eventually come back, right?

Well at least I know where you are on the trading spectrum. By the way the retail section of fx is very very small. Why would you restrict your trading universe so much?

Anton states retail guys have an edge over institution because of their agility, so a retail trader needn't pursue institutions framework, especially when , as the ft Points out...

' 99% of actively managed US equity funds underperform '

And those are supposed to be the professional institute portfolio traders.

I guess if one wanted access to head drill former IB staff it'd be worth it , but , for small independent traders , it seems to be unnecessary if your objective is to self trade with your own money. Because , again, ' 99% of actively managed US equity funds underperform '.

These are people trading other people's money, so it looks like it actually impedes success in trading , by placing oneself in that ' institutional approach trading mindset environment '.

Having noted that, what is the institutions approach when using technical analysis , if using , to help assist trade entry into positions? Do they use TA to get in a position after the fundamentals have been proven sound etc ? I assume they try to capture value ? Or do they lean towards directional momentum, because, after all, they're still short term holders of 1-6 months ? And, because of which, may mean they're ' over-fundamentalising ' the need of said same , in their trade ideas .

TA is the very last thing to look at. Basically you are correct in that institutions use TA only because they know other people look at it, and they are waiting for their fundamental premise to be correct. That is why when you get a fundamental theme it may take several months before the market catches up with you. Use TA to wait until price action proves your idea to be correct. The worst kind of loss is the loss where you were right, but you were too early. That is how TA is used according to the former bank traders.

You were saying that you were the market and getting paid all the time every day. Right now a chimpanzee can make that statement as we are in a raging bull market. That was my point. But now I see that you are one of those forex punters who buy and wait and wait. It will eventually come back, right?

Well at least I know where you are on the trading spectrum. By the way the retail section of fx is very very small. Why would you restrict your trading universe so much?

Ok, I make money in bull market and in bear market. I make money on Saturday, and on Christmas day. Now show me a chimpanzee who can say that ?

Retail FX markets are susceptible to arbitrage against the interbank FX market. These markets are rather difficult for smaller merchants to manipulate. So if there is value in the market, they have no way to prevent the price to reflect that value. Hence when you take a position, there is real potential for profit.

In a smaller market say a penny stock. The merchant behind it can say well the price today is 50 cents even though the real value is $1. Since the market is so small and nobody cares about it to take advantage of the misprice. So the price stays at 50 cents exact as the merchant wants. There is no potential for profit even if you can see value.

Big markets are good for profit so long as you as able to detect value. The smaller markets are for beginners to gamble in. They are no good for people who want to trade for profit.

Ok, I make money on bull market and on bear market. I make money on Saturday, and on Christmas day. Now show me a chimpanzee who can say that ?

Me, you claim to make it , I do it with live calls in advance.

Attachments

• monkey in the market.jpg
    monkey in the market.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 183
Ok, I make money in bull market and in bear market. I make money on Saturday, and on Christmas day. Now show me a chimpanzee who can say that ?

Retail FX markets are susceptible to arbitrage against the interbank FX market. These markets are rather difficult for smaller merchants to manipulate. So if there is value in the market, they have no way to prevent the price to reflect that value. Hence when you take a position, there is real potential for profit.

In a smaller market say a penny stock. The merchant behind it can say well the price today is 50 cents even though the real value is $1. Since the market is so small and nobody cares about it to take advantage of the misprice. So the price stays at 50 cents exact as the merchant wants. There is no potential for profit even if you can see value.

Big markets are good for profit so long as you as able to detect value. The smaller markets are for beginners to gamble in. They are no good for people who want to trade for profit.

If you allocate in the correct amount, small caps can be useful. The institute encourages large and mega caps. Mid to small caps should a small part, and mirco caps will never meet TA muster, so they should not be traded unless it is purely speculative.

As far as options, the institute has on it's payroll a former professional options trader. It is very hard to do. According to him, options can only be traded if you are pretty damn sure that your timing is right.

If you allocate in the correct amount, small caps can be useful. The institute encourages large and mega caps. Mid to small caps should a small part, and mirco caps will never meet TA muster, so they should not be traded unless it is purely speculative.

As far as options, the institute has on it's payroll a former professional options trader. It is very hard to do. According to him, options can only be traded if you are pretty damn sure that your timing is right.

This certainly explains why it will take you years to see if you are successful. All you are doing is gambling one of the small stocks becoming big.

Anyway markets for stocks are just too small compared to fx, indices and commodities. Personally I wouldn't waste time on those. In retail trading, we can't afford to wait years to see if we have a winner.

This certainly explains why it will take you years to see if you are successful. All you are doing is gambling one of the small stocks becoming big.

Anyway markets for stocks are just too small compared to fx, indices and commodities. Personally I wouldn't waste time on those. In retail trading, we can't afford to wait years to see if we have a winner.

Most of your forum colleagues talk about 10 years to be successful!They wait 10 years on forums.

SO Anton's course would be beneficial for forum crowd , I tink!

It will be good for you too. It has a psychology section. But the main benefit he can teach you is the size. If you spread them out through allocation, your emotions will be less impacted by sharp moves on any one position.

I am starting to think that English is your second language. Can you please tell me in any post where I said that I was hoping a small stock becomes big? Look, I have a wife that makes these same kind of errors. If you are not a native English speaker, say so and I will become more basic in my posting.

SO Anton's course would be beneficial for forum crowd , I tink!

I know you do not have 1500 to just drop on education, but if you did, you would realize that you are trading an asset that does not move, on leverage that is too high, without the ability to hedge out market risk. If you trade options on anything other than large caps, the spread is going eat you alive, especially if you have to dump a losing option. Theta is no joke.

Get a global worldview, find out who benefits the most, and pick your asset.

I am starting to think that English is your second language. Can you please tell me in any post where I said that I was hoping a small stock becomes big? Look, I have a wife that makes these same kind of errors. If you are not a native English speaker, say so and I will become more basic in my posting.

Your wife sounds very intelligent. Intelligence is a direct function of memory. The better the memory, the more intelligent. You will find my memory is superb:

Remember, the next MSFT and AAPL is a small cap stock today.

Your wife sounds very intelligent. Intelligence is a direct function of memory. The better the memory, the more intelligent. You will find my memory is superb:

Something important about memory is context. I have made my context clear to people who read and interpret English well. Go back and look, read again, and grasp the context.