Lord Anton Kreil

Timmy magic is correct in his review I follow the programme .. Did not pay for it I did/do struggle there are questions that I needed answering that would of been answered if I actually purchased the programme however if you look about for guys that do the programme for instance Timmy has done this programme so I follow his blog and he answered my questions in his blogs he is not aware he has helped me out but he has .. Cheers Tim and if I don't find what I'm looking for from Tim blog I look at touch stone just another bloke that did the program and understood it I get my answers from him and his blog there are a few out there . Buy the course if you wanna do this for real or email me and I will work through it with anyone so long as they come to me or can work out how to do it on line

why is everyone here recently on just on 1 post count

so joining T2win and then immediately recommending the courses ............seriously ??? ...:cool:;)

YEAH Really!:cheesy:

Wake UP folks!

If ya can make MEGA moolaah from trading, then why, OH WHY teach...?

SIMPLE:

EASY money IS be made from "TEACHING" :eek:

At least Anton has traded unlike that other marketer BS merchart...SlimBallScammer_vinceZione :p

REMEMBER Newbies: If trading was EASY every tom dick & harry would be doing it...ASK any long time successful trader and they will tell YOU...IT TAKES YEARS & YEARS to learn the craft:-0

REMEMBER Newbies: If trading was EASY every tom dick & harry would be doing it...ASK any long time successful trader and they will tell YOU...IT TAKES YEARS & YEARS to learn the craft:-0

You know what's the problem for us newbies? We don't know how to define a long time successful trader :) Like WOW it's hard to start when everybody here are all that experienced and professional. By the way, if you happen to know some of mentioned traders willing to teach and help doing first steps, or if you could tell me how to find them - I'd be really grateful! It's not that difficult to learn as to find whom to learn from.

Congrats its not a walk in the park eh? it is only for the serious players and a great starting point for the novice looking for an overview . i would of enjoyed trading in the institute however this has been spoilt by somebody offering the program for sale on ebay, i could not resist it at the price it was offered for! i guess i am not a valid customer and will not be invited to the institute without parting with money. never mind. maybe i will buy my way in oneday if the opportunity arises i never say never

How can I get the course on ebay like you did? Been trying to find it but failed. Thanks

Good stuff

Put it this way I am not losing as much capital following this way of doing things I do wonder if the reason for not losing is because it takes up so much of my time I just don't trade so much ,it's a case of speed kills with this education the faster you get spreadsheets updated the quicker you start analysis of relative and absolute country performance its this part that is painfull it takes so long by the time its done I need to update it again :confused: just long for that day where it only takes a day or 2 so I can have more time trading and mean profits (y)

You'll loose more as they are larger trades... IMO
Possible that that could be a consequence but for me personally this will not be the case I have blew 3 accounts and ain't going to blow another my positions size will make it very difficult but I do understand what you say .

The course is a good introduction and overview a broad range of concepts that every beginner should be aware of.

Is it everything you need to be a good trader? No.

Is it a viable strategy? Sure but only if you are able to discern what will be useful for you and what will not.

I took the course for free and I do not recommend buying it. There are better alternative educational services out there.

The course is a good introduction and overview a broad range of concepts that every beginner should be aware of.

Is it everything you need to be a good trader? No.

Is it a viable strategy? Sure but only if you are able to discern what will be useful for you and what will not.

I took the course for free and I do not recommend buying it. There are better alternative educational services out there.

This is a fair comment .. There are plenty of educators that are genuine , I think find 1 and stay there . A bit like a pub you find the one you like and you stay

I have got to admit the case of Anton is a bizzarre one. If I recall correctly he has golman sachs, lehman and jp morgan on his CV. It really is strange to pitch to newbies in this way. What I have learnt from some of my aquaintances who are instituional traders is that the information and tools they have at their disposal give them a considerable edge that cannot be used outside of the bank. Lets say they trade a commodity spread and have access to specific relevant flow order info, zero transaction costs you can see how they have a big edge. Also a risk manager who will remove emotion when you are unable to. I guess remove these tools and a former bank trader may struggle on the outside dunno its just bizarre like I said.
I stopped reading at your post, this is so true. I think you clearly hit the nail on the head. In fact Anton really made his bacon on the IPO desk and it was purely coincidental that he ended on it. To be fair to him he had made a couple of quid on stocks prior to joining the bank, remember if you are not a posh boy those pri££ks are not going to hire you, so he had to show something to jump the posh boy queue. The Essex boys who tend to pile on the brokering side close guard it for essex boys. Banking is more like gangs of London.

So your mates are right, the edge is one of information flow between the sales desk and the traders, most of these traders are primary so they don't trade like you, the hedgefunds are now capable of handling secondary and that's where Anton plugged himself, no doubt they still have contacts but in truth it may not be as good as when you could just ask someone. So no edge, why not use the institutional label and get the gullible drinking it up, in fact he has no skillset in FX as that is different game all together. Like I have been saying if you are not doing Options in the interbank you are not really trading when it comes to FX. The cash market is for hedging.

Good luck to Anton and his goons and those who listen. Not much I have to say, everyone needs to make a living. Let's be honest people are wasting money on things that have no value whatsoever. So why not give it to anyone in fact who professes to know how to trade? There is a 50/50 chance you still could make money. It is a still a coin toss. Lol!

Good luck to Anton and his goons and those who listen. Not much I have to say, everyone needs to make a living. Let's be honest people are wasting money on things that have no value whatsoever. So why not give it to anyone in fact who professes to know how to trade? There is a 50/50 chance you still could make money. It is a still a coin toss. Lol!

Coin toss results can be quite dependent on the conditions you're in. I believe Anton to be in a slightly better situation than some of us, with chances to make money being more than 50%. Which is quite good if you think about it - some significant trades are done based on fewer chances.

Im putting together a group of guys who have studied or has studied the courses. Doesn't have to be antons course, but have a trading style using macro economics and a similar method. Not looking for a large group base, just up to 5 guys. Only self starters and naturally smart, no dumb assess, no day traders or chartaholics. email me on [email protected] i have all data sets from trading economics which i pay around 300 per month for. You will be able to get other data sets which are not available like other country pmi's from me.

Hi

Im putting together a group of guys who have studied or has studied the courses. Doesn't have to be antons course, but have a trading style using macro economics and a similar method. Not looking for a large group base, just up to 5 guys. Only self starters and naturally smart, no dumb assess, no day traders or chartaholics. email me on [email protected] i have all data sets from trading economics which i pay around 300 per month for. You will be able to get other data sets which are not available like other country pmi's from me.

I am interested. I have a trading style using macro-economics. What exactly do you have in mind?

Thanks.

I am interested. I have a trading style using macro-economics. What exactly do you have in mind?

Thanks.

A small group of guys who have previously completed or doing the course, doesn't have to be this exact course, but a similar macro top down approach. We share our ideas cover a broader amount of sectors, as more people will have access to my data sets. Generate risk adjusted trade ideas, structure them properly, and we can all take the trade. There are other things i have planned but will discuss later down the line depending on our performance, very surprised that i just posted this today and have got 9 replies already.

Yes, we have one more space left. the new guys already see this being so beneficial, it will quicken your learning curve.

I am putting a small group of people together, to do trading analysis and generate ideas with a macro-economic approach. The group is free. The only requirements are to be determined and hard-working. I have some documents put in place, but they still require updating and data gathering. It will in the benefit of our team to work together. This will lead to better trade ideas and in the end, better results. Send me an message if you are interested.

Thanks.

Guys, you could have at least pick different nicknames for your promotional accounts :D