Lord Anton Kreil

Since time began the young have found a master in the art they wish to work in and applied to be an apprentice. It is much the same with trading. To become a master, first find out the knowledge needed from a master and then improve on it.

To go alone would be like re-inventing the wheel.

I mean that in my mind his success is due to his position in the industry

yes maybe . but he has an approach to the market that has helped me out a lot a lot of time and practice has gone into following this approach . (10 mnts pretty much solid ) geezzz time has flown by . Iam now looking to be back in the game in 2015 with my new found rules . No more margin calls !!!! I carnt wait :clap:

hi i am just after some advice on what you think of his new course and whether it is something i should invest in as this one focus on forex

Professional FOREX Trading Masterclass

i have looked at the 29 video titles if you buy it and it looks like it is Computational Methods and Macros, i am not sure what computational trading is that is why i am asking

Last edited:
yes maybe . but he has an approach to the market that has helped me out a lot a lot of time and practice has gone into following this approach . (10 mnts pretty much solid ) geezzz time has flown by . Iam now looking to be back in the game in 2015 with my new found rules . No more margin calls !!!! I carnt wait :clap:

how is it going?

RE: Professional Trading MasterClass.
Has anyone watched the series? I found it amazing and am currently looking for a group to bounce trade ideas off each other. PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

HYPE!
this guy is good.dont know about as a trader but seems one slick snake oil salesman.
what is 'trading the truth' and 'tearing investment banks a new one' (or something along those lines).is he now into selling high end holidays aswell? whatever becomes of those passing arbitrary tests and scoring 187%'s
AND day traders and everyone else are morons,except ofcourse those paying 1000s for his courses.or are they the biggest morons of all.
so seeing a video,apparently all a 'professional' trader does is to recieve an order from a hedge fund and then front run it.done in a few minutes.whilst the moron day trader is sat watching every tick for countless hours.
maybe im wrong.there doesnt seem to be too many bad reviews.or are people signed up to non disclosure agreements.theres plenty banging on about taking up the course just to interact with celebrity but seldom heard from afer theyve completed it

I can't really comment on Anton as an individual or his company as a firm.

That said, I have a very close friend who has taken his education offering and he has given me very positive feedback on what he has been doing with them - he is more of a long/short multi-month position trader/investor.

His "morons" statement will be effective, in as much it get's publicity as people discuss - thus.

But to class all day traders under the same umbrella as "morons" is like saying all black teenagers carry a knife, all Muslims are terrorists or all US cops kill innocent people. Clearly not the case.

True the majority of day traders fail, but some of us in fact succeed.

Nav Sarro pre-spoofing is one example (I sat on an opposite trading desk from him) http://uk.businessinsider.com/flash-crash-traders-colleagues-futex-speak-out-2015-4?r=US Granted, he is in a spot of bother at the moment!

Don Miller in the US is another great example - he is always flat at close of business and does very nicely. Very humble chap as well. I was in contact with him in the past.

Just my pennies worth,

Simon Maelzer

Last edited:
anton

how is it going?

Hi sorry for the late reply , to answer your question though i have found it very difficult to enter the markets because the past 9 months the markets have gone knowhere and i have been obsessed about ensuring i am not the dummy that is caught buying at the top of a market . so things are not so bad I'm in cash and am in the process of building out a watch list using anton method

i told people here if you wanna study this approach i will meet you at a coffee shop in birmingham . i am not traveling . or emailing

Last edited:
after 3 years, how is it gone with antons strategy? how far are you from freedome chocabloc?

Anton strategy requires a lot of hard work and concentration it is a full-time job for somebody like me and maybe a part time job for somebody that has worked with research and data in the past. (I'm a plumber !!) i have and still do struggle with anton strategy but it is an excellent way to approach the markets if you can get your head around it, . is the trading masterclass worth the money ? i honestly can not make my mind up would the mentoring i say YES i have not had mentoring by the way but having worked through the ptm course it left me with questions and the mentorship will cover theses questions but if you have the time and are serious you will find the answers to your questions but if you need answers fast mentoring is the way if i knew then what i know now i really would of parted with the cash for mentoring . Freedom.... i don't understand do you mean financialy free ?

Last edited:
Hey chocabloc.......if these investments are positional then you must need some major bucks sunk in market to make returns ?

To make decent returns in trading you really need to be turning over trades faster to generate a living

I Don't know of Antons work so better not comment on my thoughts regarding expensive trading courses .......I get enough grief at t2win as it is ....

N

anton

Hi Apparently you need a minimum of 25k i trust this info so it seems a reasonable amount to my logic if i'm to take it serious ...(i do not buy into this turning £1000 into 10000k in a week!!) 25k amount helps with diversification (again this seems reasonable) trading to "generating a living" is a big No No, its more about growing your wealth over our life time, with a 1-3 month time horizon. i struggle with the time horizon but i am working on this part of trading i just get all excited when i see decent profits and bank it only to see the position just keep going its a very strange feeling .

So i guess the above describes my trades may well be positional trades to me they are just trades! however 25k I'm not sure if this is a serious amount to have sunk in the markets or not but (to me 25k is a large amount of money) also my broker offers leverage too

I do not know about turning trades over fast to make a decent return because i do not know what you class as a decent return .

Cheers

Last edited: