Looking to rent a desk in mayfair/green park/central

fxenigma

Looking to rent a desk in mayfair/green park/central , with other fellow traders ... does anyone have any interest, or idea on how to find ?

Hi Enigma,

I am also interested. Let me know if you find one and I will do likewise. Your locations match my requirements also.

Thanks

there should be such agency to do this stuff. Provide the desk,admin,aircondition,anything you want..

Silverwinds' office was in St James. It will be empty now but still on a lease.

Small chance that you could do a deal to use if for x months.

If there is a random group of you then leasing an office is risky for obvious reasons. Regus have a serviced office in Berkeley Sq which quite a few traders use.

Make sure any of your sub tennents pay a full year in advance of what usually happens is people pull out after a few months and leave you with a costly agreement to fund ;)

Also, still a few brokers in Mayfair and most will have plenty of spare space and a desire to get them paid for. No harm in calling them and asking.

Hi guys. Am looking for a desk/office also. There is an office available in Hanover sq Mayfair, would fit four people. The office is also next to a current office with four guys trading, so would be good mix. Let me know if you are serious and we could take a look.

Looking to rent a desk in mayfair/green park/central , with other fellow traders ... does anyone have any interest, or idea on how to find ?
We are a small group in Mayfair. with 3 or 4 others we can get a larger office since were full capacity in our room. usually we make arrangements and no-one shows up so were not too bothered but if there is interest from a small group were always here in Hanover Square off Oxford Street

Hi Guys

Hope all is well... Looking for 2 desk spaces within a professional trading environment we are both ex city guys running PA money.

Please let me know what works.

Best regards and thank you.

Shane

[email protected]

Hello,
As I almost looking for same,bbut just for 1 seat , would you please advice,
Regards,
Ismail Shaikhoun
Hi Guys

Hope all is well... Looking for 2 desk spaces within a professional trading environment we are both ex city guys running PA money.

Please let me know what works.

Best regards and thank you.

Shane

[email protected]