Looking to rent a desk in London with traders

Http://www.desksinthecity.london/#!the-office/cm9l

http://audacitycapital.co.uk/contact-us/

There are a couple of groups near barbican.

Alternatively just search for desk space and coworking in the location you are interested in and then let other traders know where you are on this board. Coworking spaces are growing exponentially.

http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/locations/marylebone/

Dear TS, thank you very much for taking the trouble to respond....it's much appreciated. I got in touch with both Audacity (subtle) and the Marylebone space while we work on our new trading system and with our new Analysts, so it should be an exciting year! Best, Mach

Dear TS, thank you very much for taking the trouble to respond....it's much appreciated. I got in touch with both Audacity (subtle) and the Marylebone space while we work on our new trading system and with our new Analysts, so it should be an exciting year! Best, Mach

The two groups near Barbican can be contacted by private message on this board. They are Lee Charles and options-george. There is a guy near Selfridges with a desk or two I can put you in touch with. I am at http://www.theofficegroup.co.uk/locations/henrywoodhouse/

Hi Mach26, I am currently an oil futures trader (with a track record) with prior experience in US equities. I am interested in working with a new team and am wondering if you would be looking for an additional team member in your new setup? Either way, all the best with in the new year and let me know if you have some time for a quick coffee to discuss further.

Best,
YKK

Dear YKK, nice to hear from you. I'm always up for a coffee! We are relatively new with two Partners and 2 loosely connected Traders, one of whom trades Nat Gas. My Partner is a very hot and prolific developer while I optimise and back test in addition to trading (only FX at the moment) Our value add is that we have a consistent and highly accurate team of Analysts and a very accurate trading system. Our Broker is FX specific so we cannot trade indices, commodities and equities until we find a more generic Broker. Unfortunately, while the Analysts cover Equities, they do not cover oil and we trade the spot markets. Only this morning, we decided to look at Equities and are about to backtest but there's some work to do in order to trade. I suspect that we;re just too early and immature to consider other avenues and it will be a while before the revenue starts flowing (from signals) so maybe look again in 6months. Kind regards, Mach

Trading Desk

Hi, You you have a trading desk available? I would be interested in renting, perhaps coming and visiting ASAP. many thanks in advance.

I am interested in an office share if it is based in the city of london and if we can get a few people involved to keep the monthly cost down. There are cheap places like another poster mentioned (easyoffice.co.uk etc), most of these places are nasty though, some dont even have aircon.

There might be groups of traders already set up given that prop firms usually charge £800pm desk fee+ £800pm software (more if you are spreading) but I dont know any.

pm me if interested.

Hi Mach26,

I hope things are working well for you. Would be nice to catch that coffee sometime as discussed with some general trader talk.

Looking forward!

Dear YKK, nice to hear from you. I'm always up for a coffee! We are relatively new with two Partners and 2 loosely connected Traders, one of whom trades Nat Gas. My Partner is a very hot and prolific developer while I optimise and back test in addition to trading (only FX at the moment) Our value add is that we have a consistent and highly accurate team of Analysts and a very accurate trading system. Our Broker is FX specific so we cannot trade indices, commodities and equities until we find a more generic Broker. Unfortunately, while the Analysts cover Equities, they do not cover oil and we trade the spot markets. Only this morning, we decided to look at Equities and are about to backtest but there's some work to do in order to trade. I suspect that we;re just too early and immature to consider other avenues and it will be a while before the revenue starts flowing (from signals) so maybe look again in 6months. Kind regards, Mach

Desk

Hi

I'm interested in getting a desk to trade with others (in London).

Been a full time trader for 3 years (from home), trade US equities.

Hi swim swim, where in London are you based? W9uld be nice to schedule a meetup for a coffee sometime. I have traded with a prop shop in the city whom I will be joining again from next week post a 3 month break. I trade oil spreads. Best.

Hi

I'm interested in getting a desk to trade with others (in London).

Been a full time trader for 3 years (from home), trade US equities.

Similarly to others here, I'm trading profitably from home but looking to move into an office environment with other traders; partially to improve professionalism and discipline, partially to share ideas around, and partially for some banter.

Did anyone here make the move? Do any of you know of or have desk space available to rent in central London?

I'm NOT looking for training / education / mentoring / any of the other scams.

Similarly to others here, I'm trading profitably from home but looking to move into an office environment with other traders; partially to improve professionalism and discipline, partially to share ideas around, and partially for some banter.

Did anyone here make the move? Do any of you know of or have desk space available to rent in central London?

I'm NOT looking for training / education / mentoring / any of the other scams.

Google co-working in the location you are interested in. Ideally get somewhere near where you live then tell others here where you are.