Looking to develop fantasy trading platform.

Weeblewonder

Hi,

Im a beginner to trading but the numbers, playing at the market, taking the chance, it all interests me.
But alas I dont have enough disposable income to be able toreally get into the markets.

Im also a programmer and looking for projects to do, and looking around for fantasy/virtual trading to sort of get some action ive found few, and those few are either from brokerages or big names like Yahoo.

I am going to be continuously trying to improve my knowledge of trading and thestock market and I have a proposition for anyone who is interested. I would like to develop an easily accesible independant online fantasy trading game. I am completely capable of building the functionality of the game what I am lacking though is the knowledgeof the stock market and actual trading platforms to create an as true-to-life game as possible which is whata fantasy trading game needs to be to fulfil its purpose. Also I dont know where to source live feeds (or the 15-minute delay) which will be needed to have a realtime game.
Ill be making this in php.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM with any questions.

Thanks

Hi,

Im a beginner to trading but the numbers, playing at the market, taking the chance, it all interests me.
But alas I dont have enough disposable income to be able toreally get into the markets.

Im also a programmer and looking for projects to do, and looking around for fantasy/virtual trading to sort of get some action ive found few, and those few are either from brokerages or big names like Yahoo.

I am going to be continuously trying to improve my knowledge of trading and thestock market and I have a proposition for anyone who is interested. I would like to develop an easily accesible independant online fantasy trading game. I am completely capable of building the functionality of the game what I am lacking though is the knowledgeof the stock market and actual trading platforms to create an as true-to-life game as possible which is whata fantasy trading game needs to be to fulfil its purpose. Also I dont know where to source live feeds (or the 15-minute delay) which will be needed to have a realtime game.
Ill be making this in php.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM with any questions.

Thanks

Hi Weeble

Sounds like a great idea, just what I am after really.

I am in the process of setting up an amateur traders site, it will be up and running by year end hopefully, well worth a look now, trading blog is semi up and running. As it is for amateur traders I was looking for a virtual trading platform or something to put on my site.

If you would like to join my site I will grant you early access (free membership), and we could discuss it further. I am very interested and if we could somehow help each other out that would be great.

If you could produce something professional I would be willing to talk money.

www.theurbananimal.co.uk

Please join up and contact me so we can discuss this further.

Kind regards

Seymour