looking for someone to talk to

quadracorn

1 0
hi, ive never met a real day trader, and ime wanting to start out trading is any of you day traders willing to talk to me? maybe over skype or something. ime not a total noob i have a brokerage account with some money in it i just want to talk to a day trader.

robertofx

139 1
Well mate. I am afraid you find anyone here. Just share your issues here. So others will help you to sort this out.

wino59

126 12
hi, ive never met a real day trader, and ime wanting to start out trading is any of you day traders willing to talk to me? maybe over skype or something. ime not a total noob i have a brokerage account with some money in it i just want to talk to a day trader.

There are many different day traders, you would do better if narrowed your search a little bit. Many people on here trade Forex, and E-mini, so if that is what you after I would be of little help.

What kind of information do you want, or what questions do you have?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock