how much money do you need to live like a day trader

Hedgehog15

6 0
Can i call you "A VENDOR badge". As i see this is your favourite word. :)
I didnt say im a professional trader, im just novice. All i want to understand is a proportion of SL and LS.

globalarbtrader

24 9
I think you might be being a little harsh since it looks like this guy just checked the wrong box when he created his profile - it's not like he's made any posts trying to sell anything.

You just don't get it do you. Lets try again.
You have a VENDOR badge -yes?
You are selling training literature and spread betting guides- yes?
So -people(potential buyers) expect you to be knowledgeable about the subject you are selling -yes?
Money management is part of trading -better believe it ?

Now you say you are new and want to improve !!

Can I suggest that before selling something you at least learn about it first before getting a VENDOR badge.

Nothing wrong with wanting to learn but it is misleading to show a VENDOR badge to sell something of which you know little.

Surprisingly the Mods have not picked up on your attempting to sell literature concerning a subject of which you are woefully ignorant.

So-remove your misleading VENDOR badge and at least learn and practice your subject before you get a VENDOR badge which leads people to assume you know what you are writing about. In summary -learn your craft before getting a VENDOR badge,

Hedgehog15

6 0
I think you might be being a little harsh since it looks like this guy just checked the wrong box when he created his profile - it's not like he's made any posts trying to sell anything.
Thanks a lot! you are absolutly right.
I dont know how thats happened. I didnt mean to write Vendor there....Thanks

neil

Legendary member
5,167 744
Badge gone-well done

Can i call you "A VENDOR badge". As i see this is your favourite word. :)
I didnt say im a professional trader, im just novice. All i want to understand is a proportion of SL and LS.
Well done . You have removed your VENDOR badge therefore no longer misleading people that you have something to sell, of which you are an expert.
Not being harsh. When you have been here long enough you will see the sharks appear, complete with Vendor badge to fleece the unwary.
Now you can ask away as a normal thread member. Good luck :)

Look in the beginners threads by Timsk on T2W.

Some info on stops to start you off.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/08/trailing-stop-loss.asp

Last edited:

Hedgehog15

6 0
Well done . You have removed your VENDOR badge therefore no longer misleading people that you have something to sell, of which you are an expert.
Not being harsh. When you have been here long enough you will see the sharks appear, complete with Vendor badge to fleece the unwary.
Now you can ask away as a normal thread member. Good luck :)

Look in the beginners threads by Timsk on T2W.

Some info on stops to start you off.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/08/trailing-stop-loss.asp
thanks neil. I ll have a look!

5%Luck

16 0
#1 label your personal expenses.
#2 Match your expenses to a percentile of a larger sum
#3 find a system that can match that percentage
#4 work that system until you have at least 4X the needed capitol
#5 Invest remaining funds into a dividend reinvestment portfolio that returns an amount equal to the max loss per moth
#6 Be perfectly sure your system works now and in the future(very important)
#6 quit your day job

Last edited:

Hedgehog15

6 0
you better start with small money. When you feel more experienced you can put more momey. Its very ricky to have Forex as a main job without good experience at trading.