How much do you need?

Glen I gave you the chance to walk away from this, why do you keep going when you know you are caught. All I want to do is learn this business, get a bit of advice and say thank you.
If you want to make a fool of your self, grand. Lets go.
You put a link to a site, which you told me, was benefical to my question, Which as you know was not. It was a site whyich you have parked, and the more clicks that site has the more valuable it is for you. Now, I asked you why did you put this link on and you said it was a mistake, and you went and endited your post, and took the link out. When I asked you why you edited your post, you did not response. When I found out that, the domain is reg in Sweden and you are from Sweden, you could not answer.
Once again thank you for you advice, but do not try and make a fool out of me. I own 6 web sites, the worst page rank I have is 4. I never and would never put a link in a Post that was of no meaning to the post, and if I did I would put mjy hands up and say fair cop.
I am a member of a lot of forums, and I would never do that.
Now If you want to answer the following.
Why did you put a link, to a site that was no use to the post
That domain name was made in 07 so it was never a site, why did you say it was.
You own the domain name. its reged in Sweden and you are from Sweden.
Why did you go and edit the link from your first post.
Answer those 4 questions and I will be happy.

Now I want to talk to the guys who are helping me, without spamming,
Thank you

Glen I gave you the chance to walk away from this, why do you keep going when you know you are caught. All I want to do is learn this business, get a bit of advice and say thank you.
If you want to make a fool of your self, grand. Lets go.
You put a link to a site, which you told me, was benefical to my question, Which as you know was not. It was a site whyich you have parked, and the more clicks that site has the more valuable it is for you. Now, I asked you why did you put this link on and you said it was a mistake, and you went and endited your post, and took the link out. When I asked you why you edited your post, you did not response. When I found out that, the domain is reg in Sweden and you are from Sweden, you could not answer.
Once again thank you for you advice, but do not try and make a fool out of me. I own 6 web sites, the worst page rank I have is 4. I never and would never put a link in a Post that was of no meaning to the post, and if I did I would put mjy hands up and say fair cop.
I am a member of a lot of forums, and I would never do that.
Now If you want to answer the following.
Why did you put a link, to a site that was no use to the post
That domain name was made in 07 so it was never a site, why did you say it was.
You own the domain name. its reged in Sweden and you are from Sweden.
Why did you go and edit the link from your first post.
Answer those 4 questions and I will be happy.

Now I want to talk to the guys who are helping me, without spamming,
Thank you
I think you are making a big thing out of nothing. I wrote the wrong address initially, corrected it. As you were offend by me linking them, I took away the link, instead showing the address. What is the big deal about that? I do not get any referral or anything from any of the SB suggested. The thread started by you is a very small thread, why in the world would I spam it? Finansbet.com is a white label of Capitalspreads, iflexmarkets.com is reg. as a legitime SB outfit in UK, no secret that the servers are located in Sweden. Also this thread is not dedicated to a certain SB. You are yourself owner of several web sites, and should know this thread is not your own property by any means. Please lets get back to the subject of this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks Phil, I am using a demo account at the moment, and I am learning, but everyone says on this forum that a Demo is not as good/real as a money account. I moved the amount of (play) money down to 1000, as thats what's I want to invest.
Ben, I think you are right, I think I might have the system(????????) and I think nothing is as good to learn as a small money account.
Tar, try and tell my wife that, ( even thought she went back to Uni 4 years age, which cost her thousands) I would count any money I lost, as an education, but she would say its gambling. Please remember I am the boss in my house, and my wife said, I could say that

Last edited: