Looking for profitable traders to share experiences

VivianNg

Hello guys, I'm new to Trade2Win. Just wondering if there's any profitable traders around to share their experiences and connect with each other? Have been in this market for 3-4years and hadn't seen any accounts that consistently made profits for over three years. The accounts usually get blown within a few months or longest I've seen is a year. Any thoughts?

you will get small nuggets at best from successful traders ....why would they ever give anything valuable away after years spent bringing it together ?

Hello guys, I'm new to Trade2Win. Just wondering if there's any profitable traders around to share their experiences and connect with each other? Have been in this market for 3-4years and hadn't seen any accounts that consistently made profits for over three years. The accounts usually get blown within a few months or longest I've seen is a year. Any thoughts?
Been trading since the last century- took a hit with Covid but every year positive- currently +11%. Not blown up because I trade options and don't sit there for 8 hours of 'squeaky bum' !