Looking for CFD Broker doing Cryptocurrencies

faynaj

Hello,

I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now.

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple).

Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD broker would give me better security and would have someone to hold my hand along the way.

So here goes and I'm looking for a reliable Forex CFD broker who's regulated, can do XRP and ofcourse, does not have heavy fees & commissions. I'm looking for one who would not be doing swap and per trade charges, as I want to invest and keep for maybe 2-3yrs.

​​​​​​​Would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions on this, pls.

Hello,

I'm a newbie into trading and have been interested and watching cryptocurrencies for over 3yrs now.

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest into the heavily talked XRP (Ripple).

Initially wanted to go through the crypto exchanges but found that foing through a reliable regulated CFD broker would give me better security and would have someone to hold my hand along the way.

So here goes and I'm looking for a reliable Forex CFD broker who's regulated, can do XRP and ofcourse, does not have heavy fees & commissions. I'm looking for one who would not be doing swap and per trade charges, as I want to invest and keep for maybe 2-3yrs.

​​​​​​​Would really appreciate some guidance and suggestions on this, pls.

Maybe advice: don’t do it...

Buy the dips...ding...ding...ding!

The way to invest in cryptos is this: Keep buying every dip until you've lost all your money! Just ask counter_violent! LMFAO!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hello,

I've finally decided to take a plunge and invest....

you sat and watched bitcoin go from about $250 to $20,000... good job (y)

open a demo account or three and test the waters, my advice is know the risk

google is friend
t2w is friend too :D

I would certainly avoid Logic Investments!

Terrible company, they just want you to trade as many times as possible in any 24hr period!