Looking for an Opportunity

miamistud62

My situation:

I recently graduated from College in May. I worked downtown Chicago at the Board of Trade in the S&P Options pit as a clerk for my father. I learned the basics about price action, volatility, how calls puts and different styles of spreads move with the market. I took a job trading equity and currency futures in August and opened an account with some contribution. The downside was the firm didn't have any sort of training program or mentorship. I basically was learning on my own. I think that it was a great experience because I taught myself mentally how to deal with losses, if I was stuck in a trade I had to deal with it on my own. I took an online class that helped me a little. I am very eager to make myself a successful trader either by myself or with a firm. Only problem is being a recent grad I don't have any cash. I put my savings into this past account and through all the commissions and losses/gains/losses it's gone. If anyone knows of an opportunity for myself in the Chicagoland area it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance all!