Looking for an end of day signal Services with training / mentoring

craigthinks

Hi
I am looking for a end of the day Swing Signal Service with education and Mentoring. End of the day as I work. They should have a trading history or portfolio.

So I notice that there are lots of people that want hundreds or thousands of dollars to teach you to trade from a course with almost no follow-up.
But almost all other profession, you learn in 3 steps. Doctors, Engineers Plumbers etc.
1) classroom training
2) Mentoring and training with pay so you make money
3) Doing mostly on your own but with some follow-up training or learning more ways to do things.

But in trading training lots of people want to give you classroom training, but don't have anything for the next level.
In phase 2 for trading would be trading signals to make money and education. So you are making money and giving some of your profits to them for added training and the signals.

Just imagine learning how to fly in a classroom then the give you the keys to a airplane and says "take it up and practice." Stupid.

So Know any end of day signal Services with training / mentoring?

Hi
I am looking for a end of the day Swing Signal Service with education and Mentoring. End of the day as I work. They should have a trading history or portfolio.

So I notice that there are lots of people that want hundreds or thousands of dollars to teach you to trade from a course with almost no follow-up.
But almost all other profession, you learn in 3 steps. Doctors, Engineers Plumbers etc.
1) classroom training
3) Doing mostly on your own but with some follow-up training or learning more ways to do things.

But in trading training lots of people want to give you classroom training, but don't have anything for the next level.
In phase 2 for trading would be trading signals to make money and education. So you are making money and giving some of your profits to them for added training and the signals.

Just imagine learning how to fly in a classroom then the give you the keys to a airplane and says "take it up and practice." Stupid.

Without exception every one of them is a waste of time and money.

Hi

1) classroom training

Since you are thinking, Craeg, try asking yourself why you are asking about "trading history provision" in a place like T2W that is notorious for exactly not providing such?

Hi

1) classroom training

hi craig

check out nial fuller's course at Nial Fuller ~ Learn To Trade Price Action Forex Trading Strategies
the course isn't too expensive and nial teaches you to focus on daily charts, using price action set ups.
he also has a live trading forum, where members can discuss set ups, you can also email nial with any questions you might have.
he also posts a daily commentary on his website where he gives his views on likely price action setups.
the course can be accessed online, you don't need to attend a seminar or anything.

hope this information is useful to you.
best regards
john

Since you are thinking, Craeg, try asking yourself why you are asking about "trading history provision" in a place like T2W that is notorious for exactly not providing such?

T2W does not offer "end of day signal Services with training / mentoring" either so any "trading history provision" would not be provided here.

Peter

Thank so far but wow, so only nial fuller's course so far. But, not looking for a course. Looking for a course and trading signals. Sent email to see what he has.
Think about it, if they say they can make money trading and want you to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to learn, but they will not send you trades to make money. That is just jerky or their scams and cannot make money trading.

I have been talked to lots of people from thousand dollar trading courses and they did not make any money from there knowledge. With the exception of some live trading groups where people could follow trades. I work when US market open and sleep when Europe open so end to the day trading or maybe asian market live room would work.
Any other suggests welcome.

I suggest concentrate on job and stop gambling. Why do you think anyone wants to give you signals and make you money when they can just make money themselves and save the hassle of giving you the signals ?

When people want something bad enough, some of them use their own efforts, blood, tears, and sweat to get what they want. Success is not going to come to you at lower price than that.

I suggest concentrate on job and stop gambling. Why do you think anyone wants to give you signals and make you money when they can just make money themselves and save the hassle of giving you the signals ?

When people want something bad enough, some of them use their own efforts, blood, tears, and sweat to get what they want. Success is not going to come to you at lower price than that.

I hate to say it, but that's one of the best posts I've ever see at the zoo.

There was a mentoring offer on this site last week, but the guy offering it suffered destruction for 12 months only 2 years ago.

Would you in your right mind take that offer?

I wouldn't. If I was to go down that road, I would ask for at least 3 years track record and wouldn't chose somebody who can't trade profitably

Any other suggests welcome.

These are my suggestions in the form of short lessons for you, Craig. This super short course is free of charge to you because it pays bigtime from above as THE MAN opens the floodgates for deadbroke for every soul he can save from near-certain death and destruction. :)

Therefore for your purposes ALL books on trading and markets etc. are hereby eliminated - you save several years of fruitless reading because the authors themselves couldn't trade so they wrote books to pay the bills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they're smart.

A long time ago, a visitor from out of town came to a tour in Manhattan. At the end of the tour they took him to the financial district. When they arrived to Battery Park the guide showed him some nice yachts anchoring there, and said, "Here are the yachts of our bankers and stockbrokers." "And where are the yachts of the investors?" asked the naive visitor.

Stockbroker's creed: A man is a client until proven broke.

My broker and I are working on a retirement plan. Unfortunately, it's his!

Broker: A man on the right end of a telephone.

Trading online is just great. I find it really speeds things up.
I now get my margin calls 5x faster than before

"I hear that you drop some money in Wall Street. Were you a bull or a bear?"
"Neither, just a plain simple ass."

A market guru walks into a pizzeria to order a pizza. There the waiter asks him: "Should I cut it into six pieces or eight pieces?"
The guru replies: "I'm feeling rather hungry right now. You'd better cut it into eight pieces."

Divinity rationale in next post

The Divinity rationale - last and final piece of reading material. Then you are done. You are a free man if you can just walk away RIGHT NOW and never turn back. :)

A minister dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. Ahead of him is a guy who's dressed in sunglasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket, and jeans.

Saint Peter addresses this guy, "Who are you, so that I may know whether or not to admit you to the Kingdom of Heaven?"

The guy replies, "I'm Joe Cohen, stockbroker, of Noo Yawk City."
Saint Peter consults his list. He smiles and says to the stockbroker, "Take this silken robe and golden staff and enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

The stockbroker goes into Heaven with his robe and staff, and it's the minister's turn. He stands erect and booms out, "I am Joseph Snow, pastor of Saint Mary's for the last forty-three years."

Saint Peter consults his list. He says to the minister, "Take this cotton robe and wooden staff and enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

"Just a minute," says the minister. "That man was a stockbroker-- he gets a silken robe and golden staff but I, a minister, only get a cotton robe and wooden staff? How can this be?"

"Up here unlike at T2W and EliteTrader, we work by results," says Saint Peter. "While you preached, people slept; his clients, they prayed."

I am noting some cynical people here and with good reason as most of the trainers seem like scammers.

Examples: One futures/options guy who's mailing list from Oregon is now in Jail. I bought a small product from another Utah group, "teach me trade" and I just got a bunch of stuff from a class action lawsuit thy lost. Seems the people at "teaching to trade", could not trade themselves. And they told me they were good Mormons too.?! If they are good Mormons, I would hate to see bad Mormons. I know a ex-trainer from "Wize trade" that could not make money in the software that they were teaching. I know an ex- "online line training academy" that does not use the methods they teach people for his personal trading.

But also meet people that are good traders making a living trading.
That is why I would like to see a trading record to know they can trade. If someone has a system, I like to see the track record of trades etc.