Looking for a broker that trade BTCUSD in weekend and accept bitcoin for deposit

Cipp

9 0
Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl as well. I am also looking for a broker that offer Bitcoin trading during the weekend.

Thank you!

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl as well. I am also looking for a broker that offer Bitcoin trading during the weekend.

Thank you!
Why you can't trade them in regular exchanges like Bitstamp? Or they don't offer services on weekend.
Seeing as BTC jumped to 11800 on weekend there should be even more volumes that on busy working days..

sammy17

17 0
Why you can't trade them in regular exchanges like Bitstamp? Or they don't offer services on weekend.
Seeing as BTC jumped to 11800 on weekend there should be even more volumes that on busy working days..
It seems to hit 12000 this week

FPin

8 1
More than 16k now:)

So, could you tell, the reason, why do you wish to trade on the weekend?

sammy17

17 0
where do you think Bitcoin is likely to go this week - up to 20k target or down to 12?

Lary

11 2

Thank you!
  1. Coinexx: It offers bitcoin denominated accounts in BTC, USD, ETH and you can trade in it. It supports both deposit and withdrawal in BTC. Anonymous account available. Unregulated but reliable broker from my personal experience.
  2. SimpleFX: It is a Normal-fiat-broker but also offer bitcoin denominated accounts. You can set up anonymous trading accounts with them.
  3. Pipforex: It is a Fiat-broker but offer bitcoin denominated accounts. You can set up anonymous trading accounts with them.
  4. Whaleclub: It provides CFDs with Bitcoin. Spreads are okay (it can be improved with some markets), liquidity is very high and UI is very good. Available to deposits in either Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin or Dash. It also offers anonymous trading accounts.

I hope it helps!

Reactions: Akinozragore

BitBotly

3 0
Bitfinex is my favorite. Low fees, margin trading and of course BTC withdrawal and deposition. The verification process for new accounts may take up to a week though

volumefx

2 0
You can try out https://www.volumefx.com/ to trade your crypto, btc and also altcoins 24/7 also. Give us a try - quote trade2win in a ticket and we'll match your deposit up to $1000 worth as part of our bonus policy :)

progix

228 3
Many forex brokers like hotforex etc offering BTCUSD and BTCEUR, however the spreads seems reasonable but the only cons is that they does not allow crypto trading through out the week like other crypto exchanges do.

xux99

3 0
Evolve Markets provides BTC denominated accounts and offers BTCUSD and BTCEUR trading during weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

ph_trader

398 6
hotforex is worth the check, they do have a couple of good crypto pairs and crypto deposit/withdrawal option. good luck

Akinozragore

43 4
But now there obviously shouldn't be any problems with it :) Almost all the crypto exchanges are bidding 24/7 including fiat money as well. On the same Binance, for example, volumes are through the roof during the weekends. It is not like futures funds that are opened only during business days for 8 hours :) Exchange credibility - it is way more serious and complicated topic. Crypto is always crypto, taking into consideration its specifics and legal status, there is always some risk. I prefer to trade on the popular platforms - at least, those won't steal the money from the deposits or scam. But not a single platform is protected for example from DDOS-attacks. So many big exchanges were hacked, and millions in dollar equivalent were gone. But far from all exchanges could bounce back, and not always manage to give the money back to the clients. Anyway, my advise - open coinmarketcap rating, choose 2-3 platforms from the top 10 based on volume, and then decide which interface, commission and so on you like better. There will be a risk in any case, but with major exchanges, it will be at least minimized.