Looking for 3 types of brokers: Low rel fee, low abs fee and high leverage

babubabi

2 0
Looking for 3 types of brokers/exchanges: Low rel fee, low abs fee and high leverage

Hi,

So far I have been trading with crypto currencies, but now I would also like to start trading with stocks and other instruments. I have been searching for several hours, but haven't found an ideal broker yet. Since I live in Switzerland, it must be available there. I am planning to implement various strategies, which is why I am glad for any recommendations which fulfill the requirements of one of the types below.

Type A (Broker)
- Regulated
- Very low relative commissions
- Either no minimum deposit or no deposit/withdrawal fees

Type B (Broker)
- Regulated
- Highest allowed leverage. Does anybody know this limit for different jurisdictions?
- Low absolute commissions

Type C (Broker/Exchange)
- Extremely high leverage (>= 100)
- Non-regulated, but still serious enough to be trusted (ideally not offshore, old, no incidents yet).
- High volume, low spread (any asset)
- Very low fees

I am especially interested in the last type. If you recommend such a broker/exchange, please mention whether you or somebody you know has used it for a longer time. I know it's still a high risk, but I am fine with this.

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers

Last edited: