Looking for 1 trading desk, London office

bearish

I am trading futures (commods, indices, ccy, etc) and US equity.
Using my own capital.
Looking for a desk in the city or more centrally.

Get in touch,
Cheers,
Nik

Try, Xconnect Trading Ltd, Tower Trading and Marex. These are the top three trading rooms for professional traders.

But beware of the implications, and take tax advice, look at the threads on this website. To quote HMRC, "anyone who thinks they can earn a living in the UK tax free is living with the fairies"
Also ask Kyte why they have a corporate cop out on their website which states you are responsible for your own tax advice, so when HMRC come knocking they will have a get out of jail free card.
Spreadbetting is tax free, provided it is not your principal source of income.

Thanks for replies.

All those guys require me to use their clearing and infrastructure etc. I already have everything set up, and not looking for another broker. just a need a desk, internet access and a good trading environment.

And not going to be doing ibet (or watever its called)

Thanks

Thanks for replies.

All those guys require me to use their clearing and infrastructure etc. I already have everything set up, and not looking for another broker. just a need a desk, internet access and a good trading environment.

And not going to be doing ibet (or watever its called)

Thanks

Hi Bearish

Me and another chap are trading at the piano club in Brixton, on the victoria line and very nice environment

The Piano Club - Rent a Desk | Rent Office Brixton | Office Space to Let Brixton | Rent Office Space in Brixton

if you want to have a look let me know or just pop down and Lauren will show you around, we can also get a 15% discount of the desk if you join so works out round 327 each

patrick

Hi Bobby,

We've just set up a FX fund in the City and are looking to rent desks to professional traders with a view to moving across to the fund once we know your consistent. Currently we're a team of 5 Traders returning 5% a month. It's the usual city office set up, floor to ceiling windows, great views etc.

If your interested your welcome to pop down and meet the team and see the office.. 07791546106

Lee Firetto - London Trading Group

Hi Bobby,

We've just set up a FX fund in the City and are looking to rent desks to professional traders with a view to moving across to the fund once we know your consistent. Currently we're a team of 5 Traders returning 5% a month. It's the usual city office set up, floor to ceiling windows, great views etc.

If your interested your welcome to pop down and meet the team and see the office.. 07791546106

Lee Firetto - London Trading Group

How much per desk?