Looking for a broker that trade BTCUSD in weekend and accept bitcoin for deposit

Cipp

Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl as well. I am also looking for a broker that offer Bitcoin trading during the weekend.

Thank you!

Hello, I am looking for a serious broker that offer BTCUSD for trade and accept bitcoin payment and for withdrawl as well. I am also looking for a broker that offer Bitcoin trading during the weekend.

Thank you!

Why you can't trade them in regular exchanges like Bitstamp? Or they don't offer services on weekend.
Seeing as BTC jumped to 11800 on weekend there should be even more volumes that on busy working days..

Why you can't trade them in regular exchanges like Bitstamp? Or they don't offer services on weekend.
Seeing as BTC jumped to 11800 on weekend there should be even more volumes that on busy working days..

It seems to hit 12000 this week

More than 16k now:)

So, could you tell, the reason, why do you wish to trade on the weekend?

where do you think Bitcoin is likely to go this week - up to 20k target or down to 12?

Thank you!

1. Coinexx: It offers bitcoin denominated accounts in BTC, USD, ETH and you can trade in it. It supports both deposit and withdrawal in BTC. Anonymous account available. Unregulated but reliable broker from my personal experience.
  2. SimpleFX: It is a Normal-fiat-broker but also offer bitcoin denominated accounts. You can set up anonymous trading accounts with them.
  3. Pipforex: It is a Fiat-broker but offer bitcoin denominated accounts. You can set up anonymous trading accounts with them.
  4. Whaleclub: It provides CFDs with Bitcoin. Spreads are okay (it can be improved with some markets), liquidity is very high and UI is very good. Available to deposits in either Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin or Dash. It also offers anonymous trading accounts.

I hope it helps!

Bitfinex is my favorite. Low fees, margin trading and of course BTC withdrawal and deposition. The verification process for new accounts may take up to a week though

Many forex brokers like hotforex etc offering BTCUSD and BTCEUR, however the spreads seems reasonable but the only cons is that they does not allow crypto trading through out the week like other crypto exchanges do.

Evolve Markets provides BTC denominated accounts and offers BTCUSD and BTCEUR trading during weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
hotforex is worth the check, they do have a couple of good crypto pairs and crypto deposit/withdrawal option. good luck