Long-term and Short-term Setups

EUR/USD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter is maintaining its positive bias by holding the support of the ascending channel.
~~ As the preceding move also steep, the price needs a bullish correction at the least.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bullish for the next few sessions.

EURUSD.png

NZD/AUD BEARS FOCUS ON KEY RESISTANCE (1)
NZD/AUD currency pair struggles to break above twin resistance at (1).

The reliable Monthly support zone which recently became resistance offers some indication that coupled with the descending trend line (1), it’s likely that we will see a pullback for at least the short term. In this scenario, a short position could be taken below the base of the zone (long term support at 2) with stops above (1). Long term sentiment for this pair amongst small speculators is largely bullish, whereas short term sentiment is neutral.

Our signals for this short set-up are at:

Sell at: 9188.0

Stop Loss at: 9216.0

Target at: 9152.0

nzdaudchart.png

AUD/JPY Technical Analysis

~~ AUD/JPY has bounced off from a supportive trendline.
~~ However, the recent fall has depleted the bullish momentum in the counter its now in a rising wedge formation.
~~ We expect the pair to move to trade with bullish bias.
AUDJPY.png

GBP/USD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter's dynamics have changed drastically this week.
~~ It turned bearish abruptly due to the risk of no-deal Brexit.
~~ And there has been a significant amount of longs trapped.
~~ It broke the support of 1.30100 which is now capping the rally.
~~ We expect the pair to move down significantly as long as the pair stays below this level.

GBPUSD.png

NZD/JPY Technical Analysis

~~ The zone of 71.100-200 proves to be a tough nut for the pair.
~~ Despite multiple attempts, the price is unable to break above it.
~~ Further, the price action has formed an evening action star pattern at the resistance zone.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bearish in the near-term.
NZDJPY.png

NZD/USD Technical Analysis

~~ This counter currently trying to form a wedge formation.
~~ Now, it has formed an ascending triangle with in that & broken to move up further.
~~ Hence, we expect that it will be bullish upto the resistance line.

NZDUSD.png

CAD/JPY Technical Analysis
  • The counter has formed a head and shoulder pattern.
  • It has broken the neckline with a strong bearish candle.
  • We expect the neckline to cap the upswing and push it down from here.
cadjpy_analysis.png

AUD/CAD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter is currently trading around a strong resistance zone that triggered a sell-off previously.
~~ According to the wave, it has now completed the ABC correction for the down move it made.
~~ Further, the entire setup looks like a head and shoulder in the higher timeframes.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to move down from here to the potential supportive trendline marked in the chart and if it is broken, it could trigger a larger sell-off.

AUDCAD.png

USD/JPY Technical Analysis

~~ The counter is currently in a descending channel formation.
~~ It has made an inverted and cup and handle formation within that.
~~ Further, the price is currently hovering around a strong supply zone.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bearish in the short-term.

USDJPY.png

~~ This counter has formed a descending channel formation.
~~ It has taken the strong support as resistance & bounce back in downward direction.
~~ Hence, it will be bearish from here.

EURUSD.png

BTC/USD Technical Analysis

~~ BTCUSD pair has been in the bullish movement.
~~ Now, it was consolidating @ 10894 after breaking the symmetrical triangle pattern.
~~ Hence, we are expecting that it will be rebound to the upward movement further in the near term.

BTCUSD.png

USD/JPY Technical Analysis

~~The counter broke the resistance of 105.8 but was unable to sustain above it.
~~ It has then encountered a strong sell-off and has broken a bullish trendline.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bearish in the near-term.

USDJPY.png

Hello Traders,
I’m a pro with 7+ years of experience in the market. I want to help out retail traders. So, here I post some of my long-term and short-term setups and crisp points of the reasoning and my conclusion. Hope it benefits you.

CAD/JPY Technical Analysis
~~ The counter has recovered from the lows with a strong V-shaped rally.
~~ It has now crossed a critical resistance level of 80.162.
~~ The structure resembles a bearish shark pattern and we expect the pair to rally to the completion zone for now.
Wow 7+ years you must be good... honestly I appreciate the sentiment but its not working is it.

f1.png

~~ The counter has been rising sharply from the low.
~~ The entire structure looks like a bearish cypher pattern.
~~ We expect the pair to face resistance at the reversal zone marked in the chart and move back to support level.
Your 2 for 2 or should I say -2 for 2.

F2.png

GBP/USD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter is forming a descending triangle at the high.
~~ It made a fake-out at the resistive trendline and then sold off only to form a bearish flag pattern in the near-term.
~~ We expect the bearish flag to break down and the price to move to the short-term support zone.

View attachment 285811

Wow Off the chart !

f3.png

AUD/USD Technical Analysis

~~ As we mentioned earlier, AUD/USD has formed a gramophone pattern.
~~It has now formed an inverted head and shoulder pattern the supportive trendline and has broken out.
~~ And the RSI indicator has also replicated the same pattern, which validates the strength in the counter.
~~ Further, the prices are now trading above a strong support level of 0.71727.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bullish from here on.

View attachment 286005

Really 4 for 4 !!!!

f4.png

USD/CAD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter has been trading with a bearish bias for long.
~~ The down move can be plotted with a pitchfork and the pair is making its last leg of the move down.
~~ Hence, we advise traders to go long at the lower parallel.
~~ And the upswing has a great chance to break the upper end of the range.

View attachment 286084

Probable or possible ???

f5.png

I checked your first 5 trades and 4 were dead wrong with one being marginal, in both senses of the word no doubt.

It aint easy is it.

Keep up the good work! ;)

'Bearish Shark' :LOL: I must remember that one, did you pay someone to teach you that?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTC/USD Technical Analysis

~~ BTCUSD pair has been in the bullish movement.
~~ Now, it was consolidating @ 10894 after breaking the symmetrical triangle pattern.
~~ Hence, we are expecting that it will be rebound to the upward movement further in the near term.

View attachment 289091
Your bitcoin trade is doing well, but as bitcoin isn't really a currency more of a gamble for punters on new technology then I would expect that technical analysis is the only way to 'value' it. I'd stick to that.

EUR/CHF Technical Analysis

~~ The strength of Swiss Franc bewilders us as it was able to contain the hottest currency like Euro.
~~ Despite EUR/USD & EUR/JPY moving to great heights, it is still in bearish territory and the counter has absorbed intense buying pressure.
~~ Technically, the formation resembles a round top and so a sell-off is on the cards when the Euro corrects against erstwhile currencies.

View attachment 286862
Oh and by the way if you're going to steal other peoples homework (I guess thats how you got YOUR degree) then at least give them a bit of credit for it!

Huh, Millenials, they think 'cut and paste' is research!