Long EURUSD @ 1.3435

but you re intra day scalper, remember? This is daily chart :)

yes yes...im an intra day chap!

B of A forex strategist thinks Euro will top out around 1.42...and then turn south aiming at 1.25....

He said that he would be very concerned if we see 1.46+

hahaha I love it, I will be very concerned when my local supermarket runs out of milk too (y)

I dunno man I wouldnt believe all they say

Last edited:
This is what makes trading the FOREX so interesting and fun. Everybody has a view on what is going to happen.

I'm a pattern trader and as of this morning the patterns, Ascending Triangle, Bull Flag, say that there is going to be some up move. I take each pattern on it's own merit.

If they have supporting indicators then I go with them. The ones in the chart above for instance have support from the MACD and a couple of others. The intra-day can also be traded based on these signals. ie:
The 60' for this pair has some resistance at the 1.4156 level. that could be a good Buy.

However, the 30' is showing some weakness and could maybe be sold at the 1.4113 support area. NOTE: I wouldn't sell it, but that's just me. :smart:

The 15' doesn't have any Buy support but it doesn't look like a good trade to me anyhow.

I don't normally work below the 30' prices. however, the price patterns I watch for:
  1. Triangles
  2. Flags
  3. 123 UP - Down

All work in these time frames.

There are probably 100 other patterns to watch but I am in the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) crowd of traders. :cheesy:

One last NOTE: any of the patterns listed above must have confirming support from at least 2 indicators before I would consider trading any of them.

Good trading to all
RT... :idea: