Long EURUSD @ 1.3435

1.3524, but I think may be to tight

it might jus be .. 1.3518 to 1.3542 should be the zone for a possible dt continuation .. i moved my sl to 1.3585 .. on my opne long .. almost close to my t2 of but want to secure my second half ..

it might jus be .. 1.3518 to 1.3542 should be the zone for a possible dt continuation .. i moved my sl to 1.3585 .. on my opne long .. almost close to my t2 of but want to secure my second half ..

good bet , I am thinking to move to 1.3550

s out @ 1.3485 on second half .. +30 on first and +50 on second .. out of trade

Last edited:
nope it stopped me out -70 pips

well sorry to hear that ... I had programmed a short @ 1.3540, but cancelled due to the strong momentum .. I will wait for some consolidation action and some confirmation signals to go short ...

(y) good friend you made up for the last trade .. i went into a trade @ 1.3549 yesterday at 3am, but could not post it because as soon as opened the trade one of my dogs puppies beagn to have a problem and i had to rush to the vet .. I closed it today @ 1.3774 for +225 pips per lot , i was in with 2 lots. My initial sl was 1.3520.. my target was 1.3640 .. but stayed on the trade with my original sl and turned out a very nice one.. i believe i got a bit of luck on this one .. I copied part of my statement so you can see the trade .. :D

Account: xxxxxx Name: xxx xxxxxxxx Currency: USD 2009 May 20, 17:46
Closed Transactions:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
7594373 2009.05.19 03:29 buy 2.00 eurusd 1.3549 1.3520 0.0000 2009.05.20 17:40 1.3774 0.00 0.00 1.20 4 500.00

Yep I can see it going up - I am not in, my laptop is dead and was in need of a surgery...
I had to reinstall all the programs - but I will catch up with you - dont worry about that :

I ve just made a quick scalp for +20, but really shouldnt be trading today

Sorry about that - keep trading in peace - good luck :)

Last edited:
I trade for a living .. i need to keep my mind moving everyday ..

well the reason I am posting my trades is because I am writing a book and these public trades will make part of it ... exposing my trading decisions to fellow traders (experienced and beginners) I get accountable for the results and could be questioned on the reasons behind the trades, the logic and other factors .. i chose the forum because its purpose is to unite traders and share experiences that in turn will help other traders ...

I projected out to where I think the EUR/USD may be going. The chart below shows how I came up with my predictions. I'm a big fan of trading price patterns. Sometimes it's hard to keep it in mind that all price patterns are not equal.

But, the simple ones are easy to work with. the chart is for the daily EUR/USD but these simple patterns work just fine on most of the other time frames.

eur-usd-project.jpg

the last candle is for Friday 5/29/09. The two patterns are
  1. Ascending Triangle
  2. Bull Flag

sayaquira, I think my point here is to say that I think your trading in the right direction. It's relatively easy to find some winning trades in the other time frames; just look for the "Long" trades. :cool:

good trading to all.
RT... :idea:

Last edited: