London Office

Mr Soros

I have been working from home for a few years now and have been thinking about moving to an office in London. If any existing offices have room for an additional trade I would be interested in knowing more about your setup.

I am also open to offers of opening a new office with any other traders that are thinking along the same lines. Ideal location would be along the Piccadilly line, Victoria line.

In terms of timescales I am free to start searching now and would be looking to move in the next six weeks or so.

Anyone interested then please get in touch.

Thanks

choccy d is looking for traders for a london office and will also train them

Hold your horses. We will be showing them proprietary trading material to form an edge however the edge is only 1 component a trader needs. Myself and co-trader will not be training anyone.

DATED 26 NOV 2012

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well... Do you still have space available. Looking for 2 desk spaces within a professional trading environment we are both ex city guys running PA money.

Please let me know what works.

Best regards and thank you.

Shane

[email protected]

Hold your horses. We will be showing them proprietary trading material to form an edge however the edge is only 1 component a trader needs. Myself and co-trader will not be training anyone.

Hi ChocD, have PM'd you, have my own trading system/edge which I'm happy with but am open to new ideas and am not looking to get 'trained up.'

Cheers,
Bootsy

Hello.

2 Desk spaces available 2 minutes away from the Old Street tube station, priced at £230 a month all inclusive (internet and VAT).

Im looking for 1 desk for myself. Do you still have space in Old street?
how many traders are there now?
Im trading futures and US equity.

Cheers,
Nik

Hello.

2 Desk spaces available 2 minutes away from the Old Street tube station, priced at £230 a month all inclusive (internet and VAT).