London Office

Mr Soros

47 2
I have been working from home for a few years now and have been thinking about moving to an office in London. If any existing offices have room for an additional trade I would be interested in knowing more about your setup.

I am also open to offers of opening a new office with any other traders that are thinking along the same lines. Ideal location would be along the Piccadilly line, Victoria line.

In terms of timescales I am free to start searching now and would be looking to move in the next six weeks or so.

Anyone interested then please get in touch.

Thanks

Trading Spaces

374 17
Hold your horses. We will be showing them proprietary trading material to form an edge however the edge is only 1 component a trader needs. Myself and co-trader will not be training anyone.

Where is your office?

SHANE KIO

13 0
DATED 26 NOV 2012

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well... Do you still have space available. Looking for 2 desk spaces within a professional trading environment we are both ex city guys running PA money.

Please let me know what works.

Best regards and thank you.

Shane

[email protected]

bootsyjam

229 21
Hold your horses. We will be showing them proprietary trading material to form an edge however the edge is only 1 component a trader needs. Myself and co-trader will not be training anyone.

Hi ChocD, have PM'd you, have my own trading system/edge which I'm happy with but am open to new ideas and am not looking to get 'trained up.'

Cheers,
Bootsy

ForexTrader613

21 0
Hello.

2 Desk spaces available 2 minutes away from the Old Street tube station, priced at £230 a month all inclusive (internet and VAT).

bearish

5 0
Im looking for 1 desk for myself. Do you still have space in Old street?
how many traders are there now?
Im trading futures and US equity.

Cheers,
Nik

Hello.

2 Desk spaces available 2 minutes away from the Old Street tube station, priced at £230 a month all inclusive (internet and VAT).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock