London Meet

Would you be interested in a London meeting - and what location & time would be best?

• North London

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • North-East London

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • East London

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • South-East London

• South London

• South-West London

• West London

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • North-West London

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Central London

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Weekday Mornings

• Weekday Afternoons

• Weekday Evenings / Night

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Saturday Morning

• Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Saturday Evening

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sunday Morning

• Sunday Afternoon

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Sunday Evening

• Total voters
Central London Meet 4th of October

GammaJammer said:
Is this still happening on Oct 4th? If so please count me in. Central Ldn works best for me really but not overly fussy to be honest.

Cheers

GJ

4th of october OK , venue to be confirmed, probably for 7pm, what has happened at previous meetings in London?

Hi All

If no-one has any objections, I would like to be the point man for this get-together.

It seems the 4th of October is a good time for most people, aiming for a 7 o'clock start. It means we'll have 4 hours before they kick us out, (and believe me, spending more than 4 hours in the same room as me is more than enough :cheesy: )
The venue is the JD weatherspoon in Wardour street, which is between Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street tube stations Click here for map

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an E-mail or PM me

Look forward to seeing you there.

Good choice - it's in my diary - got any particular part of the bar in mind?

If it suits anyone else to be there slightly earlier (eg 6ish) let me know here so any other early starters can seek each other out.

WR

How will we know who to look for, the pub could be packed?!?!?!? Everyone wear a blue cap? be wearing tweed?? have face paint on????? :confused:

FTSE Beater, can you give us some idea of expected numbers? Can those still planning to attend on Monday post confirmation here?

Can I suggest the organzer has a copy of Traders' magazine, or something similar, either sitting on the table they're at or on the bar next to them?

WR

I agree GammaJammer, apart from you, nobody's responded to my post and there's been little activity here for weeks. This was designed to be a group thing, but despite the fact that 25 people voted for central London there doesn't seem to be anybody prepared to say they're definitely going, so I've decided not to attend, sorry....but at least I'm letting you know in good time.

WR

You will have to move down to the SW... we have lots of people come every month to the one in Taunton!

Ladies and Gentlemen

Sorry for the delay :eek:
Yes it is going ahead on Monday - after all we can't be outdone by the SW lot ;)

I have no idea on numbers at the moment, but the pub should be quiet on a Monday night. On the flip side if I'm the only one there, then so be it...I'll just have to listen to myself talking about the markets.....again :cheesy: :cheesy:

Seriously though, I will print out a T2W logo thingy so everyone will know who we are :cool:

WR - If you change your mind, your more than welcome to come.
kensitp - I look forward to seeing you there.

just a quick note to say that I hopem to come along on monday evening....look forward to meeting everyone then, and maybe discuss with ftsebeater etc ways of integrating this group into the group that stoploss please and I organise, although we havent had a meeting since late may. Got some ideas hhow we can do this and make future sessions both social and useful in terms of trading etc.

cheers

bbmac

It was my pleasure.
Great to meet up with you all and put some faces to the names :cool:

Plans are already underway for the next meeting....so watch this space :p