London Meet - Mech Systems Traders

rdstagg

Group meeting organized bi monthly.
£10 per head includes lunch ( room is free ). All traders/ wannabe's welcome.
Presentation and chat - friendly style! Non profit making - not the trading!
Slug & lettuce right next to the London Eye
Next meet June 6th Wed 11am.

It generally goes on until 3pm and lunch is compulsory (its how we get the room free)

Barring any disasters in the office on the day, I'll be there too.

Barring any disasters in the office on the day, I'll be there too.

I popped my head in the slug & lettuce (next to all bar one) today at 11:05 and there was no-one there except a family having lunch.....

Mech system traders group

Next meeting is on Sept 25th Tuesday.
Starts 11am at the Slug & lettuce (downstairs). Next to the London Eye (Waterloo Tube/train station)
Cost £11.00 (includes lunch from the menu).

Next meeting is on Sept 25th Tuesday.
Starts 11am at the Slug & lettuce (downstairs). Next to the London Eye (Waterloo Tube/train station)
Cost £11.00 (includes lunch from the menu).

I missed the meeting, which someone posted would be about Money Management.
What is the subject matter for Septembers meeting?

A talk given by one of our members on the brand new exchange just opened that will revolutionise execution and costs (his words!)

Sounds Good

I'll certainly like to attend on the 25th - I'm an experienced programmer just getting into trading.

Hi
Having to re arrange the meeting for October - so Sept 25 is cancelled.
Will let you know the new date once it's confirmed.

Edit - New date is Oct 16th 11am. Slug & lettuce (downstairs room) next to the London Eye. Nearest train/tube - Waterloo station

Last edited:
Sounds interesting

Is this meeting open to anyone? I would like to attend.
My partner and I are at the tail end of developing a trading system which has taken two years to put together.
We were thinking of using CMC Markets (spreadbetting) for our trading. CMC Markets has recently added conditional execution orders (IF-DONE orders) which looks useful. However the tightest minimum stop orders on CMC Markets are sometimes too far away from current price to make it worth the trade.

Regards

Craig

Craig
Yes it is open to anyone with an interest.
We found spreadbetting v difficult to do on our real time portfolio system. There are lots of little quirks (quarks for the physicists out there) that don't appear obvious. It is doable but tricky IMHO.