London Forex Open

Do you mean a general discussion about strategies around the london open, or the commercial strategy 'London Forex Rush' ?

I've just bought the latter to see what I can do with it.

Yes I am - This month has been quite grim but am still just in profit - So - If this is as grim as it gets I will be happy (as last month I made over 25% at 3% risk per trade) - I got order entry down to about a minute now at 08:00 and then just have to be around to put in IG Trailling stops - So quite happy.

W

good stuff, yes it looks a strat based on reasonably sound fundementals, I've purchased the system but have just been 'observing' before taking the plunge and going live.

this will be your 7th or 8th month then?

it would be good if someone came on the live forex call thread and called them out.It would be good to have a strategy like that to look at

No need to make the live call with London Forex Open system - All trade details displayed on the screen and also a "live" room here - http://www.systemsfortraders.com/real-time-trading-rooms/

Secondly, would it not be a breach of the T&C's of the system to post the actual trade entry/exit details prior to the trade being closed out ?

Been trading it since March.

So not sure what you mean - Look forward to your suggestions ?

W

it would be good if someone came on the live forex call thread and called them out.It would be good to have a strategy like that to look at

Flash,

Just do a search for Big Ben Strategy or Asian Overnight Range
and loads come up on Forex factory.

Would have posted it up but its on my laptop

Ged

I read London Forex Open, I don't like the idea for waiting breakout. If you ever try to analyse London and New York session you are notice trend reversal one or two times a day, that is what you need to learn. Try to detect right time and patterns and you will notice reversal in right time, so you can profit a lot of pips. Use auto session MT4 indicators for analysing sessions.

Flash,

Just do a search for Big Ben Strategy or Asian Overnight Range
and loads come up on Forex factory.

Would have posted it up but its on my laptop

Ged

Hi Ged - is Big Ben the same thing as L. Fx Open? Just a different name?