London drinks

I work across the road from there so will pop in and say hello! - I'll be there from 5.30

Going back to my flat but **** changing my shirt... Dunno how many around ten now a few have cancelled at last minute!

Incase there are bunch of you watching tentitavely in the wings, hoping for some sign that this actually a go-er, I am definately going.

That probably puts most of you off, but I reckon that's at least 4 so enough not to be the sad b@stards off the Internet.

Incase there are bunch of you watching tentitavely in the wings, hoping for some sign that this actually a go-er, I am definately going.

That probably puts most of you off, but I reckon that's at least 4 so enough not to be the sad b@stards off the Internet.

F*ck it. More beer for us then...........

exactly.

Just got back from another pub, I'm back in the office to trade ftse close then I'll be off to flat, leave around half six and I'll be in DD in plenty of time to, er, be there.

Gents, can anyone remember the name of the place we were eating??? I have left my bag somewhere....

Much Love

By the way guys what a good night it was and was good to meet you all.

Lets do the same again in a few months time......

:LOL:

I concur with Gedward. What a great night out that was!

The tone dropped a bit after Gedward left tho.... :whistling

So did Arabian drag you to the strip club then. First time ive been sensible
and got home early...........
:cheesy:

So did Arabian drag you to the strip club then. First time ive been sensible
and got home early...........
:cheesy:

:LOL: No but he came pretty close to dragging himself to a Police cell :LOL:

And Gecko made quite sure that his 'territory' was clearly delineated.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Did you get ur bag back in the end Gecko?

......or did they send it to Wasp.....:?: