London drinks

Nice work Arabian, although if everyonerich isn't going to be there I don't see much point in me turning up.

You lads want to get out of the city on a Fri, convenient i know, but it's mantown galore. Haven't you had enough of seeing blokes all week, at least if you go into the west end you've got something to look at while you bore each other with government bond STIRS talk :cheesy:

I'm going to bump this for anyone casually browsing at the moment.

More details coming soon I think.

Can everyone in above list who doesn't want to go, and anyone not in the above list who does wants to go, please clarify things asap please, ta

Everyone is welcome, regardless of trading competence, race, colour or creed, gender or bender...

OTOH it helps a lot if your religion permits you to drink to excess (ETA: or you feel like breaking it)

Last edited:
You lads want to get out of the city on a Fri, convenient i know, but it's mantown galore. Haven't you had enough of seeing blokes all week, at least if you go into the west end you've got something to look at while you bore each other with government bond STIRS talk :cheesy:

in the unlikely event that I retain a sense of direction that is where it will be going ;)

we dunno that yet old boy, but will shortly... assuming there are no cripples who have to crawl everywhere and take several days to do a mile that isn't so urgent...

Cool, just remember I have a 2 hour trip to get to the city if I don't come up prior for the weekend so need some idea prior... I'll be in chatzy mon/tuesday anyhow...

when is this going to happen?

i went out on Friday,did not get home till Sat @ 8.30am

have been grounded for now, but will try.

and yes Venus was excellent!:devilish::devilish:

Gents, am one one of the new futex starters with skill leverage, am in for beers on the Friday, am one of the banjo string junkies, with bad chat, so should fit in with you lot just fine. Daquiri's all round on skill leverage.

Banjo string junkies... Have you been talking to some of my mates tobes? I had an absolute nightmare this weekend in a hotel room at 4am, on that very subject... needless to say I'll be getting a bill for some laundry.

Banjo string junkies... Have you been talking to some of my mates tobes? I had an absolute nightmare this weekend in a hotel room at 4am, on that very subject... needless to say I'll be getting a bill for some laundry.

how was your first day at school?

Right,

I'm going to try to book a table at Tayyabs, and presumably we're going to meet before somewhere like Dirty Dicks beforehand (latter chosen due to Leffe on tap).

If anyone has a serious problem with this let me know by 5pm today.

when is this going to happen?

i went out on Friday,did not get home till Sat @ 8.30am

have been grounded for now, but will try.

and yes Venus was excellent!:devilish::devilish:

if you are out this Friday then defo count me out, i'm still sleeping in the spare room and cant see any change for now.......:confused: