Live Trading Room - with a difference

Hi I am currently a member of phils live trading room, and since we have started the new Farquad strategy i have been getting some unbeleivable results. I wont go into the exact amount of pips earnt over that 4 week period but i will say that i have managed to double my trading account in 4 weeks without risking more than 3% of my account. If this doesnt get you interested then your reading the wrong forums (Try the cross stitch forum or something like that). I would recomend to atleast have a look at the site and make up your own mind.

Cheers
Brad

Last edited:
Good to see people are both learning a lot and are having success with Phils live room, definitely think I'll give it ago

Cheers

GG

I am at work full time, how could I benefit from joining Phil's Live Room/site. Does he do a training course? I am after something that I can study to get fully up to date with and then get into a Live Room.
Any views?

I have been testing out a similar room which looks good to me, i am a newbie tho but find the information and coaching available as well as watching the pro traders trade is great. really helps you trade. I only had a free 1 day pass as again its a paid subscription but i would be interested to shop around first before commiting to paying a monthly fee. this one was with protradingcourse.co.uk, what is the name of yours? really appreciate an answer so i can test theirs out. cheers dazza

Sounds good but 6.30am... :eek: I've only just gone to bed.

Aha.. starting at 6am... ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not my cup of tea either, I trade the US market from Europe so this is impossible. Found quite a few vids on YOUknowwhere.com too so gonna be having a good look at these. Great info from this guy I think, good to follow, specially for a nooooob.

Like most people on this thread I have been a member of Phil's trading community in one form or another for oing on 2 years now.

I started out knowing nothing about price action, overnight ranges, pull backs bias changes, and am at a point now where I can take the things I've learnt, trade for the most part on my own, and know that I have the support of Phil and the trading-strategies community for help when ever I need it, which is still on a daily basis.

I have even gained the confidence to produce my own trading videos which I do for my own development, and Phil kindly lets me add them to he site and even encourages it to aid with my development.

It's an unbelievable place for a trader to learn and develop, and become a self sufficient trader.

I can't compare to other trading rooms or services offered as I haven't tried any. I fell lucky when I found Phil's community and have never felt the need to "bounce" from one trading community to another.

So to summarise I can whole heartedly recommend anyone who wants to learn and do this thing we do on any sort of level to check out trading-strategies.info