Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 10 lots $100 pp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

15 min tlb

How much should a professional trader charge clients for allowing them to witness live trades on live accounts ?These should be viewed through teamviewer and trades can be copied by clients.Average weekly pips required by me is 100 with low draw downs of 200 pips maximum..

What are you guys trading ?£1 lot , micro lot 0.01 lots , 10 lots $1m , or mini lots 0.1 lots.

How much should I pay to be part of a live trading room?Which is a reliable day trading room for signals ?

Why not just ask Burger King if they have any overtime going ?

I am seriously looking for a good reliable trading room , where I can see the live trades as they are put on and managed .I am happy to put two staff on it to copy the trades as they happen .I am even willing to pay $100 per week , cause 1 lot would earn me $50k a year , 10 lots $500k a year.

No ! I would rather make them with kosher meat , and enjoy preparing gourmet burgers at home.

Perfect Gourmet Burgers - Easy - YouTube

You claim to be a Professional Trader - why are you looking for a signals provider?

You claim to be a Professional Trader - why are you looking for a signals provider?

I am following my own trading method , so need a another maestro , with a variation , for my staff to follow.I don't want all eggs in one basket , so would like to spread risk.

Personally I'd rather have all my eggs in MY basket, rather than a few in someone else's - they will probably drop it.

Personally I'd rather have all my eggs in MY basket, rather than a few in someone else's - they will probably drop it.

Think how much money , a professional trader in a live room can command.1,000 subscribers each paying $5k a year ,$5,000,000 a year.

So stand up: a true professional only.

What do u think of this site?Seems to want to market EAS and other junk

ForexMalibu.Com

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you don't take a look at collective2 maybe you will find what you are looking for although i doubt it ...

Sad to see a pro-scalper throwing in the towel. What you need to do is to change the way you think. Less psychology and more technique, same like a professional tennis player, or a player of other sports.

Sad to see a pro-scalper throwing in the towel. What you need to do is to change the way you think. Less psychology and more technique, same like a professional tennis player, or a player of other sports.

I might hire a trading coach/trainer during trading time.When the market throws punches at you , the natural reaction is to to counter punch , so a coach /trainer is necessary.

Marvin Hagler vs Sugar Ray Leonard [7/7] - YouTube

the natural reaction is to to counter punch

Yes, I see why you are knocked out. Your technique is wrong. A market punch cannot be countered with a punch of your own. I am not your coach and cannot help you further. But if you have it in you, the solution is rather simple and obvious.

399507.jpg

I am following my own trading method , so need a another maestro , with a variation , for my staff to follow.I don't want all eggs in one basket , so would like to spread risk.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha -oh-ffs:rolleyes:

Yes, I see why you are knocked out. Your technique is wrong. A market punch cannot be countered with a punch of your own. I am not your coach and cannot help you further. But if you have it in you, the solution is rather simple and obvious.

So you take on a short positions , as price heads lower and breaks support , and price reverses and knocks you .You get a strong uptrend .What do you do?

So you take on a short positions , as price heads lower and breaks support , and price reverses and knocks you .You get a strong uptrend .What do you do?

Individual punches are not significant if the focus is on the boxing match. The knock out blow usually arrives much sooner than the punch that did the knock out.