Live Trading Room Reviews

LiveTradingZone trades a lot of markets with larger stop loss and profit targets. Probably need $50-$100k to take their trades.

FuturesRoom takes small trades in the grain markets only. Great place to get your feet wet. Can start with $5k or so here.

Avoid Keeneonthemarket.com

This guy andrew keene claims he made 6 or 7 million dollars trading options but I was in his room for a few months and saw him lose almost 90% of his trades he made. Additionally he really has no clue about how to look for trades. mostly just tries to buy highs and sell lows. just my two cents...

This guy andrew keene claims he made 6 or 7 million dollars trading options but I was in his room for a few months and saw him lose almost 90% of his trades he made. Additionally he really has no clue about how to look for trades. mostly just tries to buy highs and sell lows. just my two cents...

thats pretty standard for most mentors,they just make claims and fleece the innocent

When you say they lie i know your right approx 98% of the time maybe more, but im talking about the good 2%, not the scams...
I know for a fact that phil newton calls his trades out in his live room very clearly with no blue peter trades 'i went long there etc..' so he definately does not lie. Plus tom hougaard in 'which way today' publishes the exact results he gets in is live room, ive seen him do it.
The 'trader management company' ive heard are the same as the above and reguated by the fsa, in fact one of the traders is on trade2win, im not sure who it is though!!
I just wondered if anyone had any experience with them...

I spent 4 weeks in"which way today" took every trade the chief trader took, he trades like a pregnant woman, about to drop , has a wide stop and when he is up 5 to 10 ten points, panics and closes.
Lets his losses run saying "I know this market lads trust me it will come back up" then goes off at 10am to do something important like feed the meter. Comes back at 2pm and tells everyone about the trades he took while the room was closed. Forgetting about the losing trades.
and when questioned about says "If you do the course you will not miss the trades I took while I was away.
I took every trade in the room on a demo account which showed a net loss. At the end of the month the room results were published. Surprise ! surprise!
On a spreadsheet we have a wonderful profit!
If it was any good would at least run a demo account for everyone to see.
The only reason one should join a trading room is to bounce ideas of others and definately never ! never! pay to join a trading room.

I spent 4 weeks in"which way today" took every trade the chief trader took, he trades like a pregnant woman, about to drop , has a wide stop and when he is up 5 to 10 ten points, panics and closes.
Lets his losses run saying "I know this market lads trust me it will come back up" then goes off at 10am to do something important like feed the meter. Comes back at 2pm and tells everyone about the trades he took while the room was closed. Forgetting about the losing trades.
and when questioned about says "If you do the course you will not miss the trades I took while I was away.
I took every trade in the room on a demo account which showed a net loss. At the end of the month the room results were published. Surprise ! surprise!
On a spreadsheet we have a wonderful profit!
If it was any good would at least run a demo account for everyone to see.
The only reason one should join a trading room is to bounce ideas of others and definately never ! never! pay to join a trading room.

Yep,Most of these rooms find a way of manipulating figures,its so easy. Because they are so called big names does not mean they are genuine,they are like bullies at school and depend on a so called reputation. There may be the odd room that has genuine people in it but even then it would be hard to dupilcate their methods.In some cases it may be worth £50 a month as you may learn something that could help,but generally id stay well away

:cheesy:"in fact one of the traders is on trade2win" come on reveal yourself :idea::devilish:

Last edited:
I have been visiting a room from quite some time and it is free to join and really good people there to discuss about Futures market.
That is ltg-trading.com
hope my post is useful

I am in search of a good Live Futures Trading Room. I have attended and/or want to attend the following rooms, anyone have any experience with these:

Channel-Trading.com
EminiJunkie.com
EasyEminiTrader.com

Have not attended any of those rooms. You may wish to try Trading The Es, E-Mini Trading Room, Real Time Futures, Day Trading System, Strategies if none of those listed above provide what you are looking for. They trade futures in a live trade rom environment with no delayed data. You can take a one week free trial and you do NOT need to give any credit card information to do it. Consistent profitable trades, very low risk and everything called out in advance before it happens. They track their results daily. E-mini is the instrument they trade. Hope that helps.

Thing is Markerup, that you can make a lot of money out of a successful trading room. One like Day Trading / Online Trading - Trade The Markets has over 1000 members, each paying $150 a month. Attendance will get you a lot of education. But, what are you looking for? Probably you want someone to tell you "go long here" or "go short there" This doesn't really work out, because every trader has to find thier own confidence. Trades are called, but you pass them thinking its not quite right, then you take one that isnt called..etc etc. For a good free one, try Woodies CCI Club LLC. Woodie has been around forever, and is a charming guy in his way. You can learn a lot from listening to him. Rockwell Trading is another good one. One of the biggest problems we are up against with day trading is that we want to catch the big moves, but that requires hours of focus, waiting for the moment. Invariably, you will have gone off for a coffee when the big move comes, so when you get back and see it, you jump in and get whipped. :D

Some traditions (i.e., the Vedanta), believe that a supreme being plays some kind of role, for example, as the dispenser of the 'fruits' of karma[13] or as exercising the option to change one's karma in rare instances. In general, followers of Buddhism and many followers of Hinduism consider the natural laws of causation sufficient to explain the effects of karma.[14][15][16] Another view holds that a Sadguru, acting on a god's behalf, can mitigate or work out some of the karma of the disciple.[17][18][19] And according to the Jainism perspective, neither a god nor a guru have any role in a person's karma—the individual is considered to be the sole doer and enjoyer of his karmas and their 'fruits'. Laws of karma are codified in some books.[20

I would boil it down to 2 words - personal success and happiness

This is Andrew Keene from Keeneonthemarket.com and I find this funny about a trader than lost 90% of his trades. I would personally challenge that guy to provide his trade confirms from this period and if I took the those trades as well and I lost 90% of my trades I will send him a check in the mail for $1000. I am up over 15% this year and 35% since I started tracking again from June 2012. If anyone wants more information, I can email them every trade I have made for the LIVE trading room in an excel spreadsheet. Thanks and see everyone soon:

Live Options Trading Room

This guy andrew keene claims he made 6 or 7 million dollars trading options but I was in his room for a few months and saw him lose almost 90% of his trades he made. Additionally he really has no clue about how to look for trades. mostly just tries to buy highs and sell lows. just my two cents...[/QUOTE]

I get loads of junk mail offering systems that produce 90%+ profits. Having been caught out by a group calling themselves forex mtn - all that stuff goes into the junk mail box for disposal later.

Thing is Markerup, that you can make a lot of money out of a successful trading room. One like Day Trading / Online Trading - Trade The Markets has over 1000 members, each paying $150 a month. Attendance will get you a lot of education. But, what are you looking for? Probably you want someone to tell you "go long here" or "go short there" This doesn't really work out, because every trader has to find thier own confidence. Trades are called, but you pass them thinking its not quite right, then you take one that isnt called..etc etc. For a good free one, try Woodies CCI Club LLC. Woodie has been around forever, and is a charming guy in his way. You can learn a lot from listening to him. Rockwell Trading is another good one. One of the biggest problems we are up against with day trading is that we want to catch the big moves, but that requires hours of focus, waiting for the moment. Invariably, you will have gone off for a coffee when the big move comes, so when you get back and see it, you jump in and get whipped. :D

Woodie might be a charming guy, but I have yet to hear about anyone making money with his methods. And he has been around for 10 years if not longer. Too much cult following (same with Big Mike, if not worse). Many of the wannabe traders are desperate people and they can follow anyone who sounds like they know something, but talk is cheap.

See Youtube for more about Rockwell, someone there is claiming they are a scam, but ultimately you need to decide and relying on the opinions of anonymous cowards, especially on the Big Mike forum that is heavily manipulated by vendors and their shills is never a good idea.

Proceed with caution.

Just my two cents.