Live Trading Room Reviews

the test of a trainer is being able to make good traders who can make their own calls?

Aristotle taught Alexander the Great and his books have guided the minds of others over hundreds of years to achieve their own great success.

there is something wrong if people sit there year after year just paying fees.

there is something wrong if people sit there year after year just paying fees.

i know what you mean, but it can give confidence to people who are lacking confidence in the markets, sometimes actual trading strategies are not hard to learn but they are hard to trade successfully and this is where a good live room pro can show you the way...

For everyone who read that Phil Newtons Trading Strategies Live Forex Room website did not show results (it was me that said it lol!), it has now changed he has shown a detailed breakdown of this years results on his website. Fair play to him as i just thought it is a bit daft to offer a service with a charge without actually showing at least some results or risk/potential etc...
The Results of his Furquad strategy are brilliant if anyone traded a decent sized stake on all the FX pairs they would have made a fortune, ive heard he is a very very disciplined trader, also he is definately not scamming they are the true results.
So overall Phil Newtons site and WhichwayToday still look the best.

I know this thread is old, but there is another live room ive only just found looks pretty good, i started a new thread on it but got no reply. I think the general attitude is negative towards live rooms on t2w. I suppose its easy for the talented traders who make plenty of money to say they are all bad...
It is 'the trader management company' a few decent forex traders in there making good regular profit, it does not seem like your typical scam type site it is actally registered with the fsa (the first im aware of) with 3 different traders in there.
Anyone a member?

I think I am right to be cynical

If these wunderkind have the sort of results they claim and then refuse to publish proof then imho the reason is obvious - they can't because they lie.

They would if they could

I think I am right to be cynical

If these wunderkind have the sort of results they claim and then refuse to publish proof then imho the reason is obvious - they can't because they lie.

They would if they could

When you say they lie i know your right approx 98% of the time maybe more, but im talking about the good 2%, not the scams...
I know for a fact that phil newton calls his trades out in his live room very clearly with no blue peter trades 'i went long there etc..' so he definately does not lie. Plus tom hougaard in 'which way today' publishes the exact results he gets in is live room, ive seen him do it.
The 'trader management company' ive heard are the same as the above and reguated by the fsa, in fact one of the traders is on trade2win, im not sure who it is though!!
I just wondered if anyone had any experience with them...

I have found two trading rooms that I trust so far
Live Trading Zone | Live Futures and Commodity Trading
This one trades all markets and does day and swing trading.
and
Home | The Futures Room
This one only day trades the grains, look for small wins.

Both sites offer free trails and both head traders will do their best to help you.

Will be happy to share more info on my experiences with both sites if anyone wishes to discuss them further.

Good evening gents. Just wanted to quickly pop my head in here to address Pat's comments above. For the purposes of transparency, I am the Director of the Trader Management Company by the way. We do everything in our power to offer as transparent a service as possible to our clients. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, we are FSA regulated and all of our traders are CF30 regulated. We offer a completely free trial period with no credit cards etc taken before hand, and no obligation to open a live account afterwards. We also post the results of all trades announced in our trading room on a past performance page on the website; whether they be positive or negative.

That said, I do completely understand the cynicism. There are a number of less than transparent traders out there who are more than willing to exploit those with an eagerness to learn to trade. I can assure you that we do not fall within that category. The business is the result of having worked within various investment and trading related capacities over the years. Unfortunately, the 'glamour' of trading often attracts people who are unprepared for the challenges involved in trading. These individuals often find that their accounts are quickly depleted and they have little to no idea where they went wrong. Many of the mistakes made are obvious to those with a more advanced knowledge of trading. As such, it seemed like there was most definitely scope to help people through the early learning process by bringing experienced and inexperienced traders together.

I posted another note on one of the other links I found specifically about TMC. If there are any specific questions I can answer, do let me know. Similarly, if anyone has any criticisms or comments concerning TMC, let me know. I am always interested in hearing ways in which we might improve our offering.

Depends what you are trading ?

Forex - Flashy's thread is quite entertaining or Forex forum.

Why not start your own thread ?

Hi,

I know this isn't really about trading rooms, but can anyone recommend any trading strategy books? I have looked on Amazon, but I cant really find any.

Max

I have found two trading rooms that I trust so far
Live Trading Zone | Live Futures and Commodity Trading
This one trades all markets and does day and swing trading.
and
Home | The Futures Room
This one only day trades the grains, look for small wins.

Both sites offer free trails and both head traders will do their best to help you.

Will be happy to share more info on my experiences with both sites if anyone wishes to discuss them further.

The Live Trading zone is selling ! e.g. indicators for as much as $1,800 !!

Don't waste your money on these imho

Hi,

I know this isn't really about trading rooms, but can anyone recommend any trading strategy books? I have looked on Amazon, but I cant really find any.

Max

Lots of advice on T2W threads !

If you can't be bothered looking then trading is prolly not for you !

Pat494,

Nice reply, I have seen your posts around and thought you were cool, but now I know your probably bad ass.....hahaha

I just had to post.

Bid-it-up (clearly a rooky with a cocky name like that),

I checked out your other post, so going on futures I would suggest you read:

1. New Market Wizards – Jack D Schwager
2. No BS day trading – John Grady
3. Strategies of a day trader – Mike D Adams (only just finished this)
4. Anything on Elliott wave.

These should give you a better understanding of strategies.

Good luck.

P.S. the more clueless people trade the more money there is for those that aren’t clueless. hahaha