Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

jees the E/U buy looks tempting if Dow smashes back through the 12,800 barrier now .....

its teasing around 1.2720......but I need the lead from the Dow ....

If I compare gu and eu - eu should drop some more. I exited only because there was a bit of divergence on 15 min on eu and gu

That divergence threw a spanner in for the time being - I may try top catching if it's not too late (Fri afternoon) and if there is a top to catch

only minimal stuff from me on this thread as I dont get the time to work, Trade and post !.......

its the best thread in T2W and notice how few of the (ahem) experts come here to play

respect to all........
N

Closed gold for a huge +1, seeing things that aren't there now, so off the weekend, have a good one all.

short audusd 1.0385,stop 18

ouch.........personally I am still hoping to see a little kick north on the A/U into the weeks close ...not holding my breath though

have good weekends compardres....
N

short audusd 1.0385,stop 18

In my head, i'm sure i had a sell signal after it had gone through the trendline but i'm buggered if i can find it now on this chart! :eek: Its a little bit concerning how different companies charts/prices can give trendlines that are just different enough that you might sell on a break or decide to buy on a bounce, depending on which company you use, and especially over an extended period of time where the small differences can be magnified.

I'n still in this trade by the skin of a gnats wing and its retraced so that my profit currently stands at...0, and since i can't figure out why i got in, i'd get out now if i could. Still, fortune favours the brave/ignorant so lets see what happens....

Its been a funny old week. I couldn't trade on wed and most of thurs so i missed some interesting moves. I only ended up breaking even over the week so a bit disappointing but I don't mind only breaking even - I'm always trying to improve my trading so it means i have learned something and it didn't cost me anything. :)

And now HM courts have deemed that i should do 2 weeks jury service and judge my peers...so if any of you ne'er-do-wells have been naughty and due up before the old beak in the next few days, that might be me sending you for porridge! (y)

Attachments

• audusd 4hr.jpg
    audusd 4hr.jpg
    903.4 KB · Views: 112
  • audusd 5 min.jpg
    audusd 5 min.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 123
I love Sundays, roast dinner + couple of football games on TV aahhh, all over now sadly...

I'll look to short EU if it gets to around 12750/12760 level. Everything looking very calm this morning..

thinking that this eur/usd has a weekend hangover ( ffs this is like getting your nuts squeezed by a vice )