Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

My chart shows the spike up to 1.5991 but not the 3 pikes down to the 1.5955 area. I'm showing the 2 hour high/low @ 1.5991-1.5974

Peter

You're correct - these spikes are only on IB (down spikes)
BTW I only use them for analysis and most of the time they are ok

great calls Knell by the way that was me in the background on recky last week when security van was collecting your weeks takings

images
:cheesy:

great calls Knell by the way that was me in the background on recky last week when security van was collecting your weeks takings

images
:cheesy:

haha, thanks:LOL:

This is where my mind is at, I need a bit of fundamentals in me with trades..

No bounce up in equities yesterday (this is bad news), risk aversion is on until fiscal cliff sorted which probably means Yen, Dollar & Gold strength..

So taking a straw out of NVP's hat, watching how equities move. Also interesting how there are a lot of reports on how traders are watching Apple shares for a correlation of weakness across the equities..

BTW, gold & USD strength is great for holding physical gold in the UK, price of gold in GBP terms is increasing nicely, may buy some more physical gold today...." You don't own it unless you can touch it!!"

haha, thanks:LOL:

This is where my mind is at, I need a bit of fundamentals in me with trades..

No bounce up in equities yesterday (this is bad news), risk aversion is on until fiscal cliff sorted which probably means Yen, Dollar & Gold strength..

So taking a straw out of NVP's hat, watching how equities move. Also interesting how there are a lot of reports on how traders are watching Apple shares for a correlation of weakness across the equities..

yes.....come over to the Dark side Luke Knellwalker :p