Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

for the last two months my patterns have not worked properly,its almost like they have figured out what Im doing. The lines i use seem to be slightly in the wrong place all the time etc,etc. ive had periods like this before so Im sure it will be back to normall soon.

:) The word's out, flash. All the traders in all the world have your lines drawn in whilst humming Queen's "get Flash" tune. 'Course Flash Gordon came through in the end and so will you mon brave.

Glad to see it's not only me, it does look like this area of 12720 is building up as a good short. 12740 "may" be step to far.

See 4 hour chart attached. Blue box is where I think EU will trade this week, 20sma looks inviting as short area...

May just short it now...what the hell, short EU at 12705, SL +40

Closed at 12700 for +5, now long EU at 12701, everything rolled over...grrr

I'm waiting for eur/usd to go to 1.2740-50 area to sell it (there is a nice down trend line waiting for it there together with one fib level - trend line is from 31/10 high)

still waiting - either rejection of 50sma (not the best short), rejection of 100sma (it could be good depending on pattern), rejection of the trend line and Fibonacci level (that would be a nice one)

I don't think it will go to 200sma this time, unless SNB buys some more euros

Attachments

• shorting.gif
    shorting.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Not one single trade for me this week, not getting any buy or sell signals...only feel comfortable shorting from 12740 level.

Anyone else getting very mixed signals this week?

I don' see much either. Ranges and volatility are extremely low.

Peter

short EU at 12715, sl +40

closed at 12710 for +5, not interested in watching this anymore...:sleep:

rumours that BIS was trying to defend 1.27 support in EU, may explain that odd price action today, I initially thought it was an option expiry as EU closed very close to 1.27 at 15:00 today, maybe it was a bit of both..

Nothing has really felt "normal" this week, and if we see 1.27 printed all day long tomorrow too I think I'll become a window cleaner instead, that will be far less boring..

Short EU at 12755, SL +50, doing half size as not sure if this could go up to 12780, and would add to short then

still waiting - either rejection of 50sma (not the best short), rejection of 100sma (it could be good depending on pattern), rejection of the trend line and Fibonacci level (that would be a nice one)

No rejection - it just shot through all of them

Last edited: