Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I dont usually re-enter a losing position but GBPCAD pretty much confirmed that, that spike was deflected by stops/orders = positive reaction to news (even though there was no change) and on my behalf ,potentially a setup viewed early that hadnt been developed.

Will be looking for long or shot and will call - Confident that it`ll pay off.

EURCAD - You have to be blind to miss the rounding top (cup and handle - to be formed)... Wait for price to reach the left swing high (left lip) and then a bullish close above (1.28) for a buy signal - or retest = buy.

I will quote this in a few days ;) (this is an attempt to look super cocky if it works :) )

...Look at the right side being formed now....

GBPCAD - I had viewed it wrong and the R:R to target 1 isnt right for me to take most likely, if there is a pullback i`ll get in but this is what I was trying to get the first time before there was a fake push north where me and everyone elses stops and orders were.

Attachments

• gbpcad - diamond.gif
    gbpcad - diamond.gif
    51 KB · Views: 117
AUDUSD forming a form of reversal (potentially) (tails / spikes)

I know this seems fairly logical - price goes either way Dom - "thanks for making us aware!"

But its taking advantage of the break where the price bar closes on the given TF to capitalize...

Attachments

• audusd - spikes - tails.gif
    audusd - spikes - tails.gif
    44.9 KB · Views: 123
Short GBPCAD:

Entry: 1.58710
SL: 1.59237

(risk 1%)

Its a bigger swing I am going for. Hold for few days i`d expect.

NZDJPY i`d be taking short for sure but the R:R is not good enough for me.

But looks weaker than my nan playing bowls.

No short was actually hypothetically triggered on NZDJPY - But will call on paper either way because I want to :)

PAPER TRADE - as the NZDJPY isnt correct r;r (short)

Entry: 62.234
SL: 64.638
Target 1: 63.771
Target 2: 63.273

(1% fake risk) lol

AUDUSD forming a form of reversal (potentially) (tails / spikes)

I know this seems fairly logical - price goes either way Dom - "thanks for making us aware!"

But its taking advantage of the break where the price bar closes on the given TF to capitalize...

Long AUDUSD

Entry: 1.02385
SL: 1.02022

(Risk 1%)

Just want to say: 1,003 posts :) (Legendary member and proud)

Although not the richer man I thought i`d be after 1000 posts - Do I get a mug or something?

I guess it either means I talk to much, am over opinionated, ask too many questions or go on and on about the same topic ;)

Glad i`m part of this community though, its been helpful for sure. Still a long road ahead :)