Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

This is a smaller position with a 30 point stop for first hour. Depending on how this H1 closes I might pull it, if its ok, then its a longer term trade and my stop will widen.

I will post back on here to call what I`ll do with it.

I missed too many opportunities this week sadly.

Tempted to say smthg rude but its not my thread and I have only recently joined in.

DG - its 4th time up to that level - are no. of touches of relevance to you or do you fade any strong level? Obv there's reasonable time / space from last touch which is favourable. Its not a setup I wld look for, but am intrigued in your logic behind it. G/l with it.

Have a gd w/e all.

this one is very nice thread. it give very effective information. but there is a question how we can use it in an effective way?

Stephan - stop using "Google Translate." Your postings make no grammatical sense and any meaning is strangled in syntactical confusion. There are better, foreign language to English, translation sites out there.:love:

Stephan - stop using "Google Translate." Your postings make no grammatical sense and any meaning is strangled in syntactical confusion. There are better, foreign language to English, translation sites out there.:love:

Neil,
I have a feeling that was pretty much what he wanted to say, ok he reads a bit like borat, but I have a feeling the question wld be as inane in his mother tongue (let's see how that googles).

Neil,
I have a feeling that was pretty much what he wanted to say, ok he reads a bit like borat, but I have a feeling the question wld be as inane in his mother tongue (let's see how that googles).

lol.

Long Eur/Usd 1.2269.

TP will depend on whether Euro can go above 1.235 or not.

SL is up in the air, lol.

I'm holding this one overnight! Take that for bat**** crazy!