Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

As you guys have been doing forex longer than me, I was wondering if anyone has noticed any delayed reaction response amongst the major currencies ?

For instance if the USD/JPY goes down quickly which others will follow ?

As you guys have been doing forex longer than me, I was wondering if anyone has noticed any delayed reaction response amongst the major currencies ?

For instance if the USD/JPY goes down quickly which others will follow ?

On a slow day you might find gbpusd drifting with eurusd playing catch up. On a normal or hectic day I rarely see much if that happening or if it does it's way too fast to trade. This is the only pair that I have noticed enough difference where I can make a trade.

Peter

On a slow day you might find gbpusd drifting with eurusd playing catch up. On a normal or hectic day I rarely see much if that happening or if it does it's way too fast to trade. This is the only pair that I have noticed enough difference where I can make a trade.

Peter

Thanks.
I will keep a sharp look out for such tell tale signs, but they are hard to spot

Thanks.
I will keep a sharp look out for such tell tale signs, but they are hard to spot

Doesn't happen often. Slow days occur because the major players are on the sidelines and most of the computer trading is turned off so you can find a lag once in a while. I don't try to arb it but if eurusd happens to lag in the direction I was already looking to trade then it provides a confirmation and better timing to get in.

Peter