Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Bleh, can't find any good entries this morning. Terrible-looking action.

Methinks I'll just skip the rest of the week and do other stuff.

heres why, t/l pullback, lets see

Attachments

• 2011-12-15_1635.png
    2011-12-15_1635.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 150
very chilled day, nice markets, couldve traded a bit more but winding down massively both on this thread and in my "real life" trading.

still enjoying the process, and the team atmosphere

be nice if i got a follow through. My entry points have been spot on today, problem is if i keep taking 1/2 off and then one loses the r/r becomes poor,still been a great day so far,ahead for week now

you guys want me to create a free chat room...a real free room lol. No advertising, anything like that. I have the software for it, and pay per month anyway.... If not no biggie, just thought I would try to help out if you wanted to chat in there instead.

actually here is a link...hopefully its ok for me to post this since it's absolutely free...not trying to link anyone to anything but the "FREE OPEN ROOM" click on that one.... If you guys want to chat go for it...no restrictions, just be nice to each other lol

123 Flash Chat

you guys want me to create a free chat room...a real free room lol. No advertising, anything like that. I have the software for it, and pay per month anyway.... If not no biggie, just thought I would try to help out if you wanted to chat in there instead.

actually here is a link...hopefully its ok for me to post this since it's absolutely free...not trying to link anyone to anything but the "FREE OPEN ROOM" click on that one.... If you guys want to chat go for it...no restrictions, just be nice to each other lol

123 Flash Chat

appreciate the offer but i cant see what we would gain by this,we can talk on here.
Are there nay good traders on the site.

appreciate the offer but i cant see what we would gain by this,we can talk on here.
Are there nay good traders on the site.

sure, I just figured instead of posting each time it would be more of a live chat.

I just created that room, so there is no one in there yet...so no good traders yet haha. If there isn't an interest I will close it, but if there is feel free to use it.

Thanks how longs the room free for

Forever if there is enough interest in it. The problem before I have had with creating a free room is people show up at random times so it looks like no one is in there...or people dont chat. As long as there is activity I will leave it up for free as long as I am around lol. Invite whoever you want also. No rules really, just so long as there is not excessive profanity/abuse of other people :LOL:

probably a bit hard for me to do the room as well as t2win and trade. If there was a forex room,id pop in

85% of my trades are shorts,must be the patterns i see i am used to seeing that way,its easier to see patterns that way. Anyone else have more shorts than longs or vice versa

85% of my trades are shorts,must be the patterns i see i am used to seeing that way,its easier to see patterns that way. Anyone else have more shorts than longs or vice versa

I've been biased to the short side for a long time. Markets tend to fall faster and further than they rise so I see shorting as having better chance of success in a short period of time. Just my opinion though.

Peter