Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

anyone there,what spreads you guys got on gbp/jpy,im 4.8 at moment wierd. Its ok when you short it,you dont feel it as much,unless your wrong

couple of things - in my view:

1. you don't need to worry about BoJ intervention unless the USDJPY is below 77 and probably unless it's below 76. Also, with deteriorating Jap fundies (the most levered developed country in the world) and investors starting to flee the JGBs I doubt we will even need another intervention, unless we get a very strong yen over the next few months.

2. my spread on GBPJPY is 2.5 directly, or thru USD's its 1.4 (but can't use stop ofc).

3. short XAUUSD 1590.67, looking for bounce off RN and DT + deteriorating fundies, might get a big runner. low conviction, low stakes

flasher it will not be long at this rate before you will hit 10,000 posts ---- you must be flicking exhausted since you left the TRADERS Ivory tower or is Mrs S ? spending the your cash so you need to work 25 hours a day to earn enough (lol) ----- Merry Xmas to all at the manor

flasher it will not be long at this rate before you will hit 10,000 posts ---- you must be flicking exhausted since you left the TRADERS Ivory tower or is Mrs S ? spending the your cash so you need to work 25 hours a day to earn enough (lol) ----- Merry Xmas to all at the manor

lol all of the above,have you any plans for xmas,or just the usual debauchery

short AUDUSD 0.9992 stop 1.0011

Attachments

• 16.12.11audusd.bmp
    801.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
looks like were in chop,gbp/jpy may spike up through this resistance and take my stop

Attachments

• 2011-12-16_0931.png
    2011-12-16_0931.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 109
like still buying usdchf on dips.. snb at 1.2000 in eurchf.. think eur dumps next month.. value trade is to buy usdchf.. nice daily line coming in at 0.9350.. bought here, will add at 0.9360, stop at0.9280 target 0.9550

nearly 1 hour later, market virtually flat. gna be a boring day, hopefully the US guys stir the pot