Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Morning! incredible patience LF, nice to see your trade in profit now. sleepless night? i doubt it.

out of interest what sort of o/n funding are you paying?

Morning! incredible patience LF, nice to see your trade in profit now. sleepless night? i doubt it.

out of interest what sort of o/n funding are you paying?

its not looking too clever now,i pay usual sb amounts,better than getting out of trade if you beleive it may come good

lol. i did the same thing flasheart... entered trades yesterday, and there was no movement so decided to hold overnight.... and what u know... traded curr eur usd n gbp usd.. gbp hit target, eur should hit my tp of 13100

i see someone else thinks has given this thread a 1 star voting. Id love to know why
Its had 27 votes 22 gave 5 star and 5 gave 1 star. Perhaps they would like to say why its such a poor thread and show us the way

lol. i did the same thing flasheart... entered trades yesterday, and there was no movement so decided to hold overnight.... and what u know... traded curr eur usd n gbp usd.. gbp hit target, eur should hit my tp of 13100

Did you post a live chart at the time of the trade here?

If not - what you say cannot be verified. I apologise for posting on LF's thread but, like others here, I am keen to follow various posters live trades and have no interest in posts not flaggeed up at time of entry.
Lets keep LF's thread for live trades only, as he wished.:(

Great stuff BP, you were the one we were laughing with,we were laughing at black swan. The other awards were as expected,shame our thread didnt start in time,maybe next year.

Chart of CAD/JPY Trade. It simply a 50% retrace of dec highs and lows. may have to re enter

Attachments

• 2011-12-21_1150.png
    2011-12-21_1150.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 134