Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

How do you guys feel this thread should go forward next year. I started doing morning videos but so few people looked at them I didn't bother.Perhaps they were cr%p and may explain why 5 people have voted this a 1 star thread. I genuinely feel that most people don't want to learn the hard way and want to learn an instant method which this thread will never give. Maybe a thread for the trades and a separate one for the chat and BPs humour. That would perhaps make it easier to learn from. any other ideas welcome

How do you guys feel this thread should go forward next year. I started doing morning videos but so few people looked at them I didn't bother.Perhaps they were cr%p and may explain why 5 people have voted this a 1 star thread. I genuinely feel that most people don't want to learn the hard way and want to learn an instant method which this thread will never give. Maybe a thread for the trades and a separate one for the chat and BPs humour. That would perhaps make it easier to learn from. any other ideas welcome

I just voted 5* - don't worry about the 1* boys flashy, keep going - we need threads like this as trading all day can be extremely boring, so it's very interesting to see what others are trying to do.

Merry Xmas & HNY

Thanks,
c6

if it aint broke dont fix it
keep the trading keep the banter LMAO at black adder this morning

I just voted 5* - don't worry about the 1* boys flashy, keep going - we need threads like this as trading all day can be extremely boring, so it's very interesting to see what others are trying to do.

Merry Xmas & HNY

Thanks,
c6

Thanks c6,boredom and maintaining discipline is the main reason i do this. Have a great xmas and profitable year

what a perfect round number bounce on euro

Attachments

• 2011-12-21_1322.png
    2011-12-21_1322.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 149