Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

They got me both ways :cry: lol
Yeah, I can hear it now, Yellen: "Hang on Mark, I've got Thomas on the other line. Yeah, Sigma again raiding the Swissy. You got lexcorp hitting you both ways on Sterling? No sweat. We'll sort the little buggers".

Yeah, I can hear it now, Yellen: "Hang on Mark, I've got Thomas on the other line. Yeah, Sigma again raiding the Swissy. You got lexcorp hitting you both ways on Sterling? No sweat. We'll sort the little buggers".

Not fair, is it!

L euro 1.3865
stop at 1.3845

gbpchf sold to close at 4860 for -8. Reason: lower low and lower high on last 15 min bar.

nzdusd had lower low and lower high on previous 15 min bar and i should have exited, but it's got a way to run to my initially carefully calculated stop so we'll see who cries Uncle first.

nzdusd testing weekly high for 2nd time today and fairly strongly at the moment. Bit late in the day (GMT/EST) to expect a major move, but you never know.

You're being genorous. It was a lousy call. I was so busy mopping up and posting here about the prior audcad scratch trade I missed the prior bar entry signal at 102.64. Just glanced at the screens and saw usdjpy in freefall. Got in at the absolute low of the big down bar. What a muppet chasing the price like that. It then went to within 3 pips of my target and I just sat there waiting for it to fall into my lap, which it never did of course. I didn't deserve to get out at scratch so perhaps there was some luck, and much, much better than I deserved.