Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Just sold short another lot audusd at 9268. Average price 9264. Stop still at 9275 both lots and TP still at 9227 both lots.

I'm going to sell short audchf on a close on the 15-min bar below 8145. Stop will be 8156. Target will be 8104.

audchf stopped for -9.

No aussie news, no swissy news, no obvious reason why either country's currency should move up, or down - except for the fact I just sold it. It's not random at all - it's watching me. They all are.

{I've also secretly bought the same but on major size in a secret offshore account so that when Yellen puts in the call to Jordan to bid it up...I'll catch them at their own game}

I'm looking at my short usdchf thinking I wouldn't be going in if I wasn't already in, but with it being just 1 pip from my stop, what's the point in pulling it. But that's the wrong mindset isn't it. I should pull it if I shouldn't be in it, shouldn't I?

usdchf stopped out. I didn't really have a long position in the same in a secret offshore account. But don't you see, they knew that! This thing goes way deeper than any of us thought.