Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Looks like DOW starting to turn, but it will be without me, Off home now, want to beat the rush hour traffic. Bye for now

Last edited:
nice one zen ----- divergence ?

Thanks BP
it was a momentum trade - once it started dropping, just followed it (that previous quick move up looked to me as a bull trap which often generates a nice momentum in the opposite direction - hitting stops etc.)

USA major indices sent a sell signal

Well - I guess my luck is back:
close 1/2 at 15881 +50 stop to 15931 (b/e)

USA major indices sent a sell signal but bulls have quite a bit of pull here, I wouldn't be surprised if the DJIA popped up past $16,000 to end the week about flat.

Gold is in for a reversal after pulling back into some incredible record-high accumulation. I have a hunch gold will make a sterling performance through December and January. I predict gold price breaks out above $1,400 before February.

It would be appropriate for the market to end this week about flat and open (relatively) strong next week before closing the week down while gold closes the week up. If this were to happen then we can expect next week and the week after to be red for major American indices and up for gold.

I wouldn't be quick to short the market until another strong sell signal is in. Contrary to the enthusiasm that a market at record highs brings I think 2014 may open weak.

Take profits, re-load and then slingshot the S&P past $2,000 early Q2. That's my best guess.

Last edited: